Tax credits helped Fox, can do more
- MICHIGAN MARKET PROGRESSES. // Elevator World;Mar2011, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the approval of a tax credit for a renovation scheme located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Nonprofit group plans restoration of Fox Theatre. Kjos // Inside Tucson Business;11/29/99, Vol. 9 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Fox Tucson Theatre Foundation, a nonprofit organization, is planning to restore and reopen the Fox Theatre located in Tucson, Arizona. Design and construction of the theater; Sources of funds for restoring the theater; Comments of Herb Stratford, the executive director of the...
- Rejuvenating Dorset. Kaiser, Suzanne Billo // Stage Directions;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p27
Reports on the restoration of the Dorset Playhouse theater in New England. Theatrical production held in the theater; Improvements in the theater; Sources of funding for the restoration.
- Grapevine's Palace Theatre returning to royal splendor. Auer, Tonie // Fort Worth Business Press;01/28/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p12A
Focuses on the restoration of the historic Palace Theatre in Grapevine, Texas. Restoration cost; Features and goals of restoration project; Architectural firm contracted for the execution of construction drawings and specification of the proposed work.
- Classic style, modern amenities. Binder, Sarah // Corridor Business Journal;10/29/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p8
The article focuses on the renovation of the historical Paramount Theatre, located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- To rise from the ashes. Thomas, Dana // Bulletin with Newsweek;1/18/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6207, p81
Focuses on efforts to restore the Fenice opera house in Venice, Italy after it was destroyed in 1996. Target period for restoration; Collection of photographs and illustrations of the opera house; Reproduction of the theater's original color scheme.
- Restoration project revives theater's glory. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jan2000, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p42
Focuses on a project to restore the F.W. Kirby Center theater building in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. Cost of the project; Design of the restoration phases to remedy the deteriorating sections of the building; Documentation of the building original designs to maintain its architectural integrity.
- Extensive renovation makes The Park Savoy Estate the place to be. Friedman, Robin // New Jersey Jewish News;6/21/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 25, p27
The author provides information on the renovation of the Park Savoy Estate and has become a magnificent New Jersey landmark.
- Tax-credit denial was consistent with rules. Wendle, Ron // Journal of Business (10756124);11/10/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 23, pA4
Comments on the ruling of the National Park Service on the standards for historic renovation in Davenport, Washington. Denial of an income tax credit to renovation expenditures; Requirement for historic certification plans to redevelop the hotel; Details of the redevelopment feasibility.