There's Always the Lottery
- SHARE UPDATE. Mitchley, Mel // Credit Management;Dec2005, Special Section p2
The article provides an update on developments in Callcredit PLC's (CP) SHARE database. For 12 months, the growth and evolution of SHARE has continued, bringing CP to a stage of real readiness for all purposes. All the major market players contribute data. The number of records exceeded the 200...
- IMPLEMENTING MULTI-BUREAU WITH CALLCREDIT. // Credit Management;Dec2005, Special Section p2
The article explains the ease with which Callcredit PLC (CP) can become part of a multi-bureau strategy in Great Britain. CP data is comprehensive, accurate, and predictive and it is more than ready for any lender to use CP as their primary credit reference agency (CRA). At the same time, the...
- Retail Credit - the Truth is Out There... Leenders, Eric // Credit Management;Dec2005, Special Section p4
The article analyzes media criticism of the credit industry in Great Britain. The credit industry is under unprecedented scrutiny on one of its core competencies. Lending is a constituent part of lenders' balance sheet assets and as such requires careful management to maximize customer...
- KFIs scuppering shared owner plan, says Knigh. Tryphonides, Andrea // Money Marketing;6/16/2005, p3
Reports that the British government's shared ownership propositions are unworkable with modern key facts illustrations in the financial services industry. Belief that the Financial Services Authority is restrictive and lacks imagination in motivating lender capacity and ability to sign up to the...
- Nic Cicutti: The PR spin behind the MAS statistics. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/14/2013, p25
The article discusses the Money Advice Service's (MAS) "Quarterly Financial Capability Tracker" which tracked its success in assisting people to access its service and what actions people are choosing to take as a result. The author praises MAS' index as a clever move that appeals to...
- LETTERS. // Financial Management;Apr2004, p11
Presents letters to the editor concerning financial management. Money-laundering regulations; Issue of budgeting; Argument that interim results were a waste of time because they did not prevent the Enron affair; Promotion of the benefits of management accounting for shareholders.
- A MATTER OF INFORMATION. Rafael Termes-Carrero // FE: The Magazine for Financial Executives;Dec1985, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p25
Presents the author's perspectives of the management of money in Spain. Management of resources; Suggestion for the International Monetary Fund to establish a kind of early warning system that would make financial information available to concerned parties; Function of a Risk Information Center...
- A matter of choice. Baigrie, Tom // Money Marketing;6/23/2011, p39
In this article, the author discusses the importance for customers to learn how to buy financial services advice or products to engage successfully with the personal financial services industry.
- Don't put onus of decoding complex products on consumers, FSCP urges. // Mortgage Strategy;3/5/2012, p13
The article focuses on a call from the Financial Services Consumer Panel for consumers to have to shoulder less responsibility for their financial decisions.