M&S move will hit polymers
- M&S goes to public vote for its latest eco initiative. // Marketing Week;3/11/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p4
The article reports that retail company Marks & Spencer is launching an environmental initiative called "Your Green Idea."
- M&S revamps green strategy. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Mar2010, Issue 422, p25
The article provides information on the revitalized Plan A sustainability strategy developed by international clothing and accessories seller Marks & Spencer which will improve the ethical and green performance of its factories.
- Less waste, more impact. Buxton, Pamela // Marketing (00253650);2/28/2007, p33
The article focuses on the use of environmentally friendly packaging in Great Britain. Many companies are focusing on environmentally friendly packaging. Food retailers and brands are competing with each other to promote the packaging. Marks & Spencer Group PLC and food manufacturer Heinz are...
- TEXTILE POT-POURRI. // Colourage;Jul2007, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p33
The article reports that Great Britain-based clothing company Marks and Spencer Group PLC is planning to change the care labels on almost three-quarters of its clothing ranges in order to encourage customers to lower washing temperatures to 30 degrees Celsius. This is after learning the results...
- What happens to plastics that end up in the ocean? // Oceanus;Dec2010, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on the tons of plastic particles that end up in the ocean every year in which the Sea Education Association (SEA) students and crew has investigated on the impact of plastics in the sea.
- M&S tops poll as the 'greenest' company. // In-Store;May2008, p6
The article reports that Marks and Spencer (M&S) has been chosen as the most environment-friendly Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) 100 Company in the 2008 Chatsworth Green Washers and Green Winners survey. Journalists, sustainability experts and political groups were surveyed on the...
- IN BRIEF. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);May2014, Issue 471, p41
This section offers environmental news briefs as of May 1, 2014. Companies and organisations including NestlÃ©, General Mills and World Wide Fund for Nature commit to the International Water Stewardship Standard for sustainable freshwater use from the Alliance for Water Stewardship. Global...
- Diary: Going green won't be as easy as M&S might think. // Campaign (UK);1/19/2007, Issue 2, p32
The article comments on the need of the advertising agency Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to watch out its environmental credentials following the announcement made by Marks & Spencer Group PLC (M&S) of adopting a carbon-neutral policy. The announcement was made by Stuart Rose, chief executive...
- Green claims face scrutiny in latest Chatsworth survey. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;4/24/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p7
The article presents the results of the FTSE 100 Green washers and Winners survey conducted by Chatsworth Communications in Great Britain. The survey aims to reveal which brands have the most effective marketing campaigns that consider environmental protection. Results of the survey show an...