Expect Nothing Less
- 'USA Weekend' celebrates 20 years. Saba, Jennifer // Editor & Publisher;Sep2005, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the 20th anniversary celebration of the periodical "USA Weekend" as a Sunday magazine on September 8, 2005. Background on the publication; Strategy employed by the periodical to attract younger readers; Improvement in the circulation of the magazine.
- The demotion of knowledge. // Wilson Quarterly;Winter98, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p8
Announces that The Pentagon may relocate its Office of Net Assessment to the National Defense University in Washington D.C. Circumstances surrounding the shift; Comments from Harvard University professor Stephen P. Rosen; Information on the Office of Net Assessment.
- Editors Comment. // Wilson Quarterly;Autumn2005, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p2
Comments on the plans of the editorial board of "Wilson Quarterly" for the 30th anniversary of the periodical in 2006. Activities that will be initiated as part of the celebration; Relationship of the periodical with its readers.
- THE FIRST FIVE YEARS. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1995, Issue 51, p66
Features the fifth anniversary of "First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion and Public Life" in 1995. Growth in the readership of the journal; People which contributed to the success of the journal; Issues discussed in the periodical.
- "It was forty years ago todayâ€¦". // Cineaste;Fall2007, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p1
The author reflects on the past achievement and future plans of "Cineaste" as it celebrates its forty years of publication in the U.S. The author mentions the stable condition of the periodical despite a general decline in readership due to the emergence of the Internet. According to him,...
- Mining Media Celebrates Its First Anniversary. Fiscor, Steve // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Sep2004, Vol. 205 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the first year anniversary celebration of the Mining Media Publication. Stability of the business-to-business publishing for the mining field; Improvement of the certified level of readership; Appreciation of the efforts of the production staff.
- What's New in New Mobility for 2014? NM Turns 25! // New Mobility;Feb2014, p7
The article discusses marking of the 25th anniversary of the periodical "New Mobility" and the various changes that will be made to it including growth in size, sister publication and expansion of readership among wheelchair users.
- TD reader survey. // Travel Daily;8/2/2013, p1
The article offers information on the readership survey conducted by "Travel Daily" as part of its 20th anniversary editions.
- Tribune Readers Served News of Their Community Not Found Elsewhere. Confehr, Clint // Tennessee Tribune;10/27/2016, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p2C
The article focuses on the periodical "The Tennessee Tribune" which celebrates its 25th anniversary of serving its readers national and local news across the country.