The Critical Nature of Controlsâ€¦
- New Building Will Serve Campus Well. // Tennessee Tribune;5/14/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p2A
The article offers information on the Meharry Spirit Store at the Cal Turner Family Center for Student Education in Nashville, Tennessee, which will open its doors for various events of the Reunion 2015.
- Wolseley make sure team stays out of the cold. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2007, p48
The article reports that Encon, Great Britain's largest distributor of insulation and one of Wolseley's specialist business, won the Â£35,000 contract to provide thermal products for the scientific research station, run by the British Antarctic Survey. Noel Booth, Encon's business unit...
- BUILDING OF THE WEEK. // Estates Gazette;6/11/2011, Issue 1123, p6
The article deals with Adapt, a design model that allows vacant commercial buildings to be adapted for school use developed by Capita Symonds and Wates Construction.
- Largest commercial building contractors in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;7/17/95, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p6B
Presents a chart of the largest commercial building contractors in Tucson, Arizona ranked by the 1994 total Arizona billings for buildings with descriptions of the services offered by each and the names of key personnel.
- Largest commercial building contractors in the Tucson area. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;10/13/97, Vol. 7 Issue 29, p10B
Lists the largest commercial building contractors in Tucson, Arizona. Name and address of business; Total billings in 1996; Percent of work subcontracted; Number of employees; Managing principal; Areas of specialty; Year established.
- Contractors, buildings and the bottom line. Boone, Rolf // Wenatchee Business Journal;Aug2003 Supplement, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the views of builders concerning the control of cost of commercial building projects in Wenatchee, Washington. Cost of the Lincoln Square project; Projection of increase in cost averages; Savings gained from keeping the contractor on the project site.
- Mixed response to off-the-peg schools. Millet, Carol // Contract Journal;1/22/2003, Vol. 417 Issue 6410, p3
Reports on response to plans to bring greater design standardization to privately financed schools in Great Britain. Information on a design competition being planned; Reason for the decision to use design templates for privately financed schools; Response of contractors to the plans.
- BOARD REVIVES DISPUTED JOB. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/25/2002, Vol. 248 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on the construction of Belmont Learning Complex in the U.S. Selection of contractors; Way of avoiding the risks of hydrogen sulfide and methane gases; Installation of underground barrier and collection system.
- New products. // American School & University;Jun95, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p40
Presents various products relating to the maintenance and repair of school facilities. Multipurpose paper from Hammermill Papers; Bradley's Multi-Fount Terreon washfountains; Hi-Rise Recycling Systems' turn-key recycling programs; Extravac carpet cleaner from Castex; Integrated Campus Access...