Keepers of the Tablets
- PwC Is Tops In Fortune Audits. // Public Accounting Report;4/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the ranking of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) among several auditors of publicly traded "Fortune" magazine 100 companies according to the analysis of "Public Accounting Report" newsletter in the U.S. in 2004. List range of the top 100 publicly traded companies on the "Fortune"...
- PRODUÃ‡ÃƒO CIENTÃFICA BRASILEIRA EM FINANÃ‡AS NO PERÃODO 2000-2010. Câmara Leal, Ricardo Pereira; de Souza e. Almeida, Vinicio; Bortolon, Patrícia Maria // RAE: Revista de AdministraÃ§Ã£o de Empresas;jan/fev2013, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p46
This article conducts a quantitative and qualitative appraisal of the bibliography of financial articles published in 11 Brazilian scientific journals, through surveys into the question of co-authorships and other priority areas, together with an analysis of the productivity of authors. The...
- Inside the Company. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/4/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 22, pI002
The article reports that "Crain's Cleveland Business" will determine the Superstar 10, by attaining a composite score of the total return of shareholders in 12 months, percentage profit growth and equity return in 2011 of every publicly traded company in 15 counties in Ohio.
- MEED 100. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/22/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p23
The article presents an introduction to a special section of "Middle East Economic Digest" which profiles the 100 largest publicly-listed companies in the Middle East as of 2013, discussing how the global economic recovery has affected the list as well as predictions for growth in 2014.
- Behind the scenes. Marden, Lori // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/93, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p68
Features the `Journal of Entertainment Finance'. Coverage of the periodical; Publishing by AER Publications; Objectives; List of periodical sections; Advertising objectives; Advertising rates; Circulation number; Subscription rate.
- Star-Telegram starts two magazines. // Editor & Publisher;9/10/94, Vol. 127 Issue 37, p29
Reports on the launching of the magazines `Lone Star Latitudes' and `Excursions' by Impact Publications.
- Urban magazine squares off against AOL Time Warner. Strempel, Dan // Westchester County Business Journal;8/12/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p11
Reports on Gutter Publications' publication of the periodical 'Niggertainment Monthly.' Crossing of legal boundaries set by Entertainment Weekly's trademark; Complaint of AOL Time Warner.
- Harlem gets new paper. // Editor & Publisher;9/14/96, Vol. 129 Issue 37, p13
Reports that Resident Publications will create `Resident Community News,' a new publication dedicated to the neighborhood of Harlem in New York City. Lifestyle articles about housing, education and health; Circulation.
- General Counsel, Directors Rank Data Security Top Concern. // Information Management Journal;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p15
The article reports on the directors and general counsels (GC) for the public companies in the U.S. who have topped in the top concern in data security in the annual Law and the Boardroom Study in 2012. According to the study by "Corporate Board Member," GC has attained 55% rating in data...