- Efforts Focus on Olympics, Worm Cup, NBA. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;1/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on the marketing efforts for the athletic footwear and sports retail industries in the United States as of January 7, 2002. Increase in athletic footwear sales through August 2001; Plan of Adidas to increase its marketing spending; Features of the marketing program of New Balance.
- Building Green. Wilson, Alex // Solar Today;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p30
Provides information about green building products. Definition of green products; Challenges in evaluating green building materials; Categories of green products.
- Eco products Cloth diapers. Knabe, Denise // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Sep2006, Issue 287, p152
The article provides information related to the environment-friendly organic cloth diapers. Organic cloth diapers come in various kinds, one is sewn prefolded and can be dried under the sun or in a machine dryer, there is also the pocket diapers which provide a sewn-in compartment into which an...
- The national distrust. // Green Futures;Jul2008, Issue 69, p9
The article discusses the environmental messaging that has been bedevilled by greenwash resulting to national distrust in the U.S. and Great Britain. Accountability and Consumers International states that only 10% of consumers from these countries trust green messages due to false, unjustified...
- SPUDWARE. Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;11/12/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 45, pS-12
The article focuses on Spudware, a line of compostable plates and cutlery made from potatoes, sugar, wheat and other food byproducts that was developed by Steven Levine and Allen King, cofounders of Excellent Packaging and Supply. A discussion of Excellent Packaging's 2007 sales, which are...
- SPORT FOOTWEAR HAS FLAT BACK-TO-SCHOOL SEASON. // SGB;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p24
The article presents information on the retail business of sporting goods in the U.S. According to retail point-of-sale data compiled by SportScanINFO, back-to-school sales of Sport Footwear were flat to the year-ago period when measured in dollars, but declined low-single-digits when measured...
- Sports Gear, Clothing And Sneaker Sales Exceed $52 Billion. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Feb2006, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p105
Presents data on the U.S. sports products industry, according to the Recreation Market Report of Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association International in 2005. Five largest categories of sporting goods equipment; Sport categories registering significant sales gains; Largest categories in...
- GERMANY: Adidas beats sustainable performance footwear target. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);4/19/2014, p15
The article presents information on the release of the 2013 Sustainability Progress Report from German sporting goods giant Adidas AG. The report highlights progress made by Adidas in several areas. Adidas reported that its target for incorporating sustainable components into its performance...
- Where the Athletic Rubber Meets the Road. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/12/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p24
Focuses on a report released by The NPD Group Inc. which states that sales of athletic footwear in the United States declined in 1998. Percentage decline in the sales of athletic footwear in the country in 1998; Number of pairs of shoes sold in 1998.