Abriter les sans-abri
- Sheltering the homeless. Muckle, Wendy; Turnbull, Jeffrey // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/7/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 10, p1177
The author reflects on the announcement of cutbacks in budget for federal government's homelessness funding program and failure of social policies. The author argues that the cutbacks in funding will have long term effect on medical health care of homeless shelters. An overview of shifts in...
- Health reform is dead: long live health reform. Roberts, John // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/10/94, Vol. 309 Issue 6955, p630
Focuses on the decline and fall of health reform in the United States. Failure of President Bill Clinton to impose health reform; Trend of medical system in the U.S.; Impact of the fall of health insurance to Americans.
- Health and Social Care Bill gains Royal Assent. Parr, Chris // Independent Nurse;4/2/2012, p3
The article reports on the royal assent received by the Health and Social Care Bill in Great Britain to become law following a passage through parliament.
- The (Short-lived!) Return of the Death Panels. // New American (08856540);2/7/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the regulation of the healthcare reform legislation in the U.S. in which the government will pay doctors who advise patients on options for end-of-life care, which may include advance directives to forgo aggressive life-sustaining treatment.
- DOCTORS' ORDERS. Range, Jackie // BRW;8/18/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p47
The article reports that federal, state and territory governments in Australia have agreed to new health care reforms, which brings a signal that clinicians will be listened to more by the government.
- Dialogue as nuclear waste management policy: can a Swedish transparency programme legitimise a final decision on spent nuclear fuel? Hanberger, Anders // Journal of Integrative Environmental Sciences;Sep2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p181
The purpose of this article is to discuss Swedish nuclear waste management policy and assess whether a transparency programme has affected the policy discourse and contributed to legitimatising the forthcoming government decision on a final solution for spent nuclear fuel. The transparency...
- Obama launches full-court press on healthcare reform. Young, Jeffrey; Youngman, Sam; Jacobs, Jeremy P.; Rushing, J. Taylor // Hill;6/3/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 63, p4
The article reports on the health care reform focused by the Obama administration in the U.S.
- LTC is here to stay if Health Security Act passes. Canning, JoAnn // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/7/94, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p12
Provides a detailed explanation on the nature of the Health Security Act of 1994. HSA as an endorsement from private health insurance as foundation for health care system; Provisions under the 1994 HSA; Regulatory requirements for long term care insurance (LTCI) under the act; Nuances of...
- House medicare proposal draws fire. Fisher, Mary Jane // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/25/95, Vol. 99 Issue 39, p1
No abstract available.