Prosecutorial and Political Pollution
- Party Hardy. Edsall, Thomas B. // New Republic;9/25/2006, Vol. 235 Issue 13, p26
This article reports on the Republican election strategy. Karl Rove has driven the agenda of United States President George W. Bush with a focus on polarization, which has been a Republican tactic for many years. Democrats on the other hand have tried to move down the middle, which the author...
- Karl Rove entertains crowd at 100th KLA Convention. Rich, Doug // High Plains Journal;12/10/2012, Vol. 130 Issue 51, p1-B
Information on the 100th convention of the Kansas Livestock Association, where senior advisor to former U.S. president George W. Bush Karl Rove discussed fiscal cliff and 2012 presidential elections, in Wichita in Kansas, on November 28, 2012, is presented.
- Correction. // U.S. News & World Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 137 Issue 14, p12
Presents a correction to the article "Executive Order" in the September 20, 2004 issue about the sentencing of Frank Quattrone.
- THE CONFIDENCE TO PLAY PEEK-A-BOO. Bedard, Paul; Marek, Angie C.; Barnes, Julian E.; Parker, Suzi; Whitelaw, Kevin; Levine, Samantha // U.S. News & World Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 137 Issue 9, p4
Focuses on indications that U.S. President George W. Bush is confident in his re-election in November. Conversations Karl Rove had with reporters.
- George W. Bush's Ground War. Birnbaum, Jeffrey H. // Fortune;12/20/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 12, p68
Focuses on Karl Rove, George W. Bush's chief political strategist for the United States presidential campaign of 2000. His plans for Bush's campaign strategy; Career highlights and information.
- Ailes: Buh-Bye for Now to Karl Rove and Dick Morris on Fox News. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;12/5/2012, p1
The article reports on the decision of Fox News to keep political analysts Karl Rove and Dick Morris off the air after the 2012 U.S. election. It notes that president Roger Ailes of Fox News was angry at the election-night tantrum of Rove when he reacted the network's call for President Barack...
- Against Judicial Imperialism. Rove, Karl // Vital Speeches of the Day;Dec2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p109
The article presents a speech by Karl Rove, chief advisor to the U.S. president, delivered before the Federalist Society in Washington, D.C., November 11, 2005. He discusses the contributions of the Federalist Society as one of the intellectual organizations in the country. He also presents...
- Exit Strategist. // National Review;9/10/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 16, p14
The article evaluates the role of Karl Rove as chief political advisor and domestic policymaker to U.S. president George W. Bush, shortly after Rove's resignation announcement. He is credited with playing a key role in both Bush's presidential campaigns, and with being a voice for conservatives...
- Hillary Watch. // Human Events;8/20/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 28, p9
The article covers issues related to U.S. Democratic presidential aspirant Senator Hillary Clinton as of August 2007. Former White House advisor Karl Rove predicted that Clinton will be the Democratic Party's presidential nominee. Documents covering her time as First Lady will be inaccessible...