Hero of the Un-Soviet Union
- Radioland. Samways, Ana // AdMedia;Mar1999, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p46
Reports on developments related to radio broadcasting industry in New Zealand as of March 1999. Radio network The Radio Network's revision of its station line-up.
- Riding the Boom in Radio. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/19/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 26, p18A
Features the CNN Radio network. Number of affiliates in the United States and overseas; Programming strategy; Growth areas.
- SportsFan creates more networks, more acronyms. Merli, John // Broadcasting & Cable;06/08/98, Vol. 128 Issue 24, p40
Reports that SportsFan Enterprises, which runs the SportsFan Radio Network (SFRN), has formed the Winstar Radio Network (WRN), a second programming stream to complement the SportsFan brand. Property to be distributed under the WRN; Other expansion move of SFRN.
- America's Voices to the World. Barber, Ben // World & I;Feb2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p76
Features the radio network Voice of America (VOA). Mission and service operations; Competitors; Social issues covered; Technological changes at VOA.
- THE YEAR IN RADIO. // B&T Magazine;Dec2013, Vol. 63 Issue 2799, p13
The article offers information on the popularity of radio in the year 2013 in Australia, and the association of Kyle and Jackie O show with Australian Radio Network.
- Live from Fresno, it's IMG2 Radio. Radke, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/6/2000, Issue 322691, p1
Focuses on IMG2 Radio, an Internet radio network in Fresno, California. Recognition of the network as the premier source for Internet and Internet-technology related interview content; Success of the Webmaster Show; Concept of the shows in the network.
- RADIO CITY--MUNICH. Crossman, Richard H. S. // New Republic;6/1/53, Vol. 128 Issue 22, p12
The article focuses on three American radio stations based in Munich, Germany. These are Free Europe, Radio Liberation and Voice Of America. Out of which the latter two are private entities. They have all the staff, the equipment and the dollars that they need, and they are also free from any...
- The deck is shuffled in the latest Tucson radio ratings survey. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;8/10/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p9
The article announces the winners of the top-rated radio stations in Tucson, Arizona. It notes that winners include KIIM 99.5-FM of Citadel and Spanish la Caliente KCMT 102.1-FM from Lotus. Other winners include KRQ 93.7-FM, Mix-FM KMXZ 94.9-FM, KUAZ 89.1-FM/1550-AM, KNST 790-AM, Hot 98 KOHT...
- Here's Howling. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the radio network The Wolf which has entered the New Zealand radio market as of September 2001. Advantage of the network to Sky subscribers; Benefit of the network to marketers; Information on a telephone survey conducted by the network's team prior to setting up.