- Turkish Weekly is looking for English Language Editor. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;3/1/2016, p113
The article announces that the "Journal of Turkish Weekly" is looking for an English language editor and highlights the key qualifications for the said position.
- Your Time Has Come. Pond, James // FoodService Director;9/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p18
This article reflects on a misperception regarding food service in hospitals. It gets a bit tiresome to see this market covered in the consumer and business press as one constantly lacking in innovation and instead always in need of overdue surgery or a major overhaul of some sort. The term...
- Editorial Board Adds Space and Wireless Experts. // GPS World;Aug2000, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p10
Profiles the three global positioning system experts who are members of the editorial advisory board of the periodical `GPS World Showcase.' John Rush, space systems communication and navigation architect at the National Aeronautical and Space Administration; Clement Driscoll, C.J. Driscoll &...
- Three Elected to Journal's Board of Editors. // American Bar Association Journal;Oct76, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p1353
Profiles three elected members to the editorial board of the periodical 'American Bar Association Journal.' Academic background; Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Editor sought for Bookbird. // Reading Today;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p11
Announces the search by the International Board on Books for Young People for an editor or editorial team for its quarterly journal 'Bookbird' to begin with the first issue of 2005. Requirements for the applicants.
- Thank you and Welcome. E.J.H. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan72, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p135
Editorial. Provides information on the employees of the periodical 'Annals of Internal Medicine.' Appreciation of their contributions; Appointment of several periodical editors by the Board of Regents on November 6, 1971; Names of the members of the Editorial Board who completed their terms on...
- Saying Hello and Saying Goodbye. OSTLE, GLENN // Paper 360;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p6
The author addresses his work experience at "Paper360" magazine since he was employed by publisher TAPPI, as he announced his retirement and chose TAPPI director of communications Jan Bottiglieri as his successor in the editor role.
- Nine Steps To A Successful Launch. Sobel, Estelle // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p23
Presents nine steps on how to successfully launch a magazine in the United States. Selection of a hands-on editor; Authority that must be vested in the editor-in-chief; Importance of hiring an editorial art director.
- Comments on the new editorial review board. Hunt, James G. // Leadership Quarterly;Winter2001, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p385
Editorial. Discusses about the appointment of associate editors and editorial review board for the journal 'The Leadership Quarterly.' Length of service; Selection process; Importance of the editors for the publication.