Delivering Diversity at Broadband Speed
- WHAT to SURF. Fonseca, Nicholas; Limpert, Ann // Entertainment Weekly;02/23/2001, Issue 583/584, p167
Reviews several Web sites in the United States which deals with the television program `Survivor.'
- AN ETHAN HAWK. Kepnes, Caroline // Entertainment Weekly;11/23/2001, Issue 627, p86
Presents updates on the Web site of the television program 'Survivor Africa.'
- Survivor. Ross, Dalton // Entertainment Weekly;12/28/2007, Issue 971/972, special section p10
The article discusses survivorsucks.com, a website dedicated to the reality television program "Survivor." The site was launched in May 2000 and features message boards, lists of contestants, and news on future locations for the show. The article also discusses the program's official website,...
- KENYA BELIEVE IT? Kepnes, Caroline // Entertainment Weekly;9/7/2001, Issue 612/613, p167
Reports on the posting of the secret shooting location of the television program 'Survivor: Africa' in Kenya on Web site of fan Dan Bollinger. Reaction of executive producer Mark Burnett to the disclosure of Bollinger; Role of the guards at the set of the show; Favorite brew of the crew of the...
- OPTIMIZE YOUR BROADBAND CONNECTIONS. Dipert, Brian // EDN;09/01/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the launch of a Web site on how to maximize the uploading and downloading broadband connections. Contact information.
- Untitled. Saran, Cliff // Computer Weekly;1/12/2010, p14
The article focuses on a research by analysts at Internet comparison site broadband.co.uk, according to which, average broadband speeds grew by 22% during 2009.
- Connection Dethrones Former King: Content. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p28
Reports on the shift in the trends in the broadband industry in the U.S. Services offered by Astound Broadband; Focus of several companies on local content and search tool; Design of the web pages aimed at speeding up the downloading.
- Pew Sees Broadband Sub Creativity. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;7/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p58
Reports the improvement on the services provided by the broadband providers as reflected in the survey conducted by Pew Internet & American Life Project in the U.S. Increase in the speed of network connections; Availability of file sharing services; Number of users to claim the availability of...
- THIS WEEK ONLINE. // Newsweek;8/28/2000, Vol. 136 Issue 9, p4
Presents attractions on the 'Newsweek' Web site for the week of August 28, 2000. Interview with musician Tom Morello, concerning a protest concert held near the 2000 United States Democratic Convention; Quiz concerning current events; Discussion of the television program, 'Survivor.'