Now that toothpaste can terrify us
- NEWS MEDIA EXPOSURE AND SELF-PERCEIVED KNOWLEDGE: THE ILLUSION OF KNOWING. Park, Cheong-Yi // International Journal of Public Opinion Research;Winter2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p419
Focuses on a study which investigated the illusion of knowing phenomenon, the gap between actual knowledge of current affairs and the self-perceived knowledge. Review of related literature; Data and methods used; Findings.
- Branded? Bernstein, Peter // Telephony;3/4/96, Vol. 230 Issue 10, p21
Opinion. Argues about negative tendencies in telecommunication companies. Reference to the telecommunication reform act; Problems with brand equity.
- More consolidation, job loss expected for equity market. // Westchester County Business Journal;07/27/98, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p19
Reports on the results of the survey `1998 Reuters Survey of U.S. Larger Companies.' Overbrokering of American equity market; Concentration on the buy-side; Plan of corporations to increase direct contact with buyside.
- What's your opinion? // Central Penn Business Journal;3/19/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p16
The article encourages readers to submit their letters containing their opinions on several issues concerning the business industry in Pennsylvania.
- 2000 Best of Louisville. // Louisville Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p54
Reports on a public opinion poll ranking the top businesses in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Do you wish you were smarter? // Adweek Western Edition;12/12/94, Vol. 44 Issue 50, p24
Presents the results of a survey by `Adweek' magazine aiming to find out whether the majority of people wish they were smarter.
- Bustin: 745 days free of lost-time injuries. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p45
The article reports on the safety record of Bustin Industrial as of June 2009. The company announced that it has achieved 745 working days without lost time injury. According to Mike Williams, company president, Bustin takes pride in the record considering that it is recognized as a safety...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p12
Presents news briefs on the trailer industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Award received by Wabash National Corp. for the cost savings and improvements in productivity it has achieved; Designation of Jack Olsta Co. as the dealer of carbon steel vacuum and transport tank trailers of Troxell...
- Great Dane opens Pennsylvania facility. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p40
Reports that Great Dane Trailers has opened a branch in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania to serve an increased customer base within the region.