Horror of the Zombies
- AFCU Forms 'Anti-Phishing' Team. // Credit Union Journal;5/16/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p3
The article reports that seeking to step up its efforts to thwart the various online identity fraud schemes, America First Credit Union has established a new e-mail address that can be used by members and non-members alike to report suspected "phishing" attempts. Phishing is an online scam in...
- Hot links. // InfoWorld;02/28/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p59
Provides updates related to intranets and electronic commerce as of February 28, 2000. Forum on hacker attacks on Web sites; Forum on the Apache Web server.
- WEB. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Nov2000, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p30
Presents information on several Web sites committed to monitoring Internet crime and Internet security. Internet Scam-Busters; Internet Fraud Watch; Market My Dot Com.
- Forms of Direct or Vicarious Network Liability. // Risk Management (00355593);Jul2002, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p30
The article offers information on several forms of vicarious or direct computer network liability for employees. One form is property damage when the system or data of a third party is corrupted due to employee-infected electronic mail message. Another is third party monetary damages due to an...
- Attack of the Worms. // University Business;Sep2003, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p14
Presents information on e-mail-borne computer viruses which have spread through commercial and university networks in the U.S. in September 2003. Blaster; Nachi; Sobig.F.
- Tools help control inbox clutter. // Administrative Professional Today;Apr2015, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p7
The article offers information on various online platforms beneficial for sending and receiving electronic (e)-mails such as Slack, Inbox Pause, and Mailstrom, adapted from the article "The beginning of the end for email," by Leigh Gallagher.
- Web Page Review. Cota, Jim // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/4/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p47
Features several Web sites providing recipes through electronic mail in Indiana. Purveyance of recipes in a bulletin board format by the Recipe Exchange and HGTV; List of typical recipes of the Recipe du Jour; Information on nutrition by the Cooking.com.
- You're Invited. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Apr2000, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p44
Provides information on three Web sites that offer e-mail services to make online invitations for meetings, parties and other gatherings. Information on Evite.com; Details on PleaseRSVP; Information on MyEvents.
- This threat could kill e-commerce. Savage, Marcia // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals;May2004, p22
This article deals with the increase in the number of Internet fraud or phishing schemes in Great Britain in 2004. Called phishing schemes, they are e-mails, usually with links to Web sites, they appear to come from legitimate sources such as online retailers or banks and try to trick users...