- A rare case of hypalbuminaemic oedema. Merger, M.; Andus, T.; Schlottmonn, K.; Timmer, A.; Schölmerich, J.; Messmannt, H.; Marienhagen, J.; Rümmle, P.; Krolak, C. // Gut;Mar2005, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p320
The article presents a quiz related to a rare case of hypalbuminaemic oedema. A 35 year old male patient presented massive anasarca, eyelid oedema, and dyspnoea. He also complained of mild diarrhoea and pain in the right calf. Further examination revealed the presence of ascites, bilateral...
- CLINICAL Q&A. Gobel, Barbara Holmes; Coyne, Patrick J.; Dell, Deena Damsky // Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing;May/Jun2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p334
Answers questions related to the medical profession. Information on the use of nebulized fentanyl for the management of dyspnea; Information on transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous flap surgery; Advice on how to deal with postoperative pain after a breast reconstruction procedure.
- Elderly Man with Dyspnoea. Wei-Yang Lim; Peh, Wilfred C. G. // Asia Pacific Family Medicine;Jan2004, Vol. 3, p46
The article presents questions and answers related to a case study on the development of dyspnoea in an old Chinese man who had a previous history of ischemic heart disease, including the radiological findings, common causes of the condition and signs of pleural effusion.
- RADIOLOGY CORNER. Huppmann, Michael; Shapeero, Lorraine G. // Military Medicine;Jun2010, Vol. 175 Issue 6, following p460
The article presents answers to questions related to radiographs of the arm of a 56-year-old man who experienced a popping sensation in his left antecubital region while lifting a log with his elbow flexed, as well as questions related to the chest radiographs of an 83-year-old male smoker with...
- A Pregnant Patient with Dyspnea. Burg, Michael D.; Van Der Heijden, Frank // American Family Physician;11/1/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p1811
Presents a quiz about a pregnant patient with dyspnea. Symptoms of tension gastrothorax; Factors that contribute to the occurrence of tension gastrothorax; Information on tension pneumothorax.
- Antworten zu den Fragen zur AbklÃ¤rung der Belastungsdyspnoe und Leistungsintoleranz mittels Spiroergometrie aus PRAXIS Nr. 4. // Praxis (16618157);3/7/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p347
No abstract available.
- Medical. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Mar2011, p168
The article presents questions and answers related to health including the problem of breathlessness during exercise, treatment of arthritis with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and excessive use of contraceptive pills.
- Know the News. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;10/22/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p8
Presents a quiz on social and political issues in the U.S.
- SOUTH AMERICA. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;10/14/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p8
Presents a quiz about the map of South America.