From Many Voices Comes One Success
- Results of Appeals Process. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p16
The article refers to "Passive Investing: The Emperor Exposed?," by Christopher Carosa, which was published in the October 2005 issue of "Journal of Financial Planning." Because of readers' letters and a formal challenge presented by financial planner Allan Roth, Mr. Carosa's methodology was...
- Notice of Retraction. // Journal of Financial Planning;May2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p17
The article reports that the "Journal of Financial Planning" is officially retracting a story in the October 2005 issue entitled "Passive Investing: The Emperor Exposed?" The article, which was written by Christopher Carosa, questioned the accuracy of the idea that actively managed portfolios...
- TEN YEARS AGO IN THE JOURNAL. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p21
Presents highlights of the April 1998 issue of the `Journal of Financial Planning.' Prediction that tax rates would climb; Articles focusing on passive losses and estate freezes; Other articles.
- Sign of a Maturing Profession. Tuttle, Marv // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
Cites the `Journal of Financial Planning' as a barometer of the financial planning profession's growth. Author's recollection of the jou
- Correction. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p20
This section presents corrections to the article Portfolio Analysis in the Crosshairs, which appeared in the November 2002 issue of the "Journal of Financial Planning."
- A New Day, A New Challenge. Tuttle, Mary // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p10
Presents an introduction to the articles published in the January 2000 issue of the "Journal of Financial Planning."
- Journal of FINANCIAL PLANNING. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p15
The article announces that "10 Questions with Dr. Henry Cloud on Integrity" will be in next month's "Journal of Financial Planning." Dr. Cloud is a clinical psychologist who says that integrity can grow along with character development.
- Grow and Connect with NexGen. Bell, Mary M. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar/Apr2011 Practice Management, p30
The article focuses on the Financial Planning Association (FPA) NexGen community, an organization composed of young financial planning professionals in the U.S.
- Industry responds to panel snub. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;2/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the concerns by some representatives from the financial planning industry over the lack of planner representation on the newly formed Stronger Super Peak Consultative Group in Australia.