- Patient-Reported Measures. Savitz, Lucy; Luther, Katharine // Healthcare Executive;Jan2015, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p74
The articled discusses the importance of collecting patient-reported measures (PRM) or patient-reported outcomes in measuring and showing performance improvement of healthcare organizations. Topics include the need to incorporate PRM into existing measurement dashboard, how hospitals and clinics...
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY. Nedeljko, Kovačić; Denis, Klapan // Interdisciplinary Management Research;2013, Vol. 9, p227
Quality healthcare is the subject of research and controversy for many years. On one side, it is seen as unreal and undefined and on the other it is seen as a term that is measurable and in some respects elusive. In any case, the existence of vast literature in the field of quality in healthcare...
- Assessing patient satisfaction with the revenue cycle. Gustafson, Bobette M. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Feb98, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p86
Provides information on how healthcare organizations in the United States can evaluate patient's satisfaction with the use of revenue cycle. Concept of critical revenue cycle activities in screening medical patients; Factors to consider in conducting analysis of the revenue cycle to determine...
- Did you see? Anwar, Zarina // Diversity in Health & Care;2009, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p297
The article reviews the article "Interpersonal Processes of Care and Patient Satisfaction: Do Associations Differ by Race, Ethnicity, and Language," by A. M. Napoles, S. E. Gregorich and J. Santoyo-Olsson, which appeared in the periodical "Health Services Research."
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement Instruments. Jeffries, Rella D.; Sells, Patrick R. // Quality Progress;Feb2000, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p118
Points out the drawbacks for health care industries of relying on standardized measures of customer satisfaction. Cost efficiency of adopting standardized measurement instruments; Variations in customer satisfaction due to individual differences; Creation of false sense of security on validity...
- Patients' perspective of treatment in eating disorders: A preliminary study. le Grange, Daniel; Gelman, Tamara // South African Journal of Psychology;Sep98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p182
Presents the results of a qualitative study aimed at assessing patients' viewpoint of what was helpful as well as harmful about the treatment they have completed. Components of treatment that were identified by patients as helpful; Treatments received by the anorexic patients in the study;...
- Patient satisfaction is misleading. // AHA News;04/28/97, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p2
Reveals the reactions of American patients over the changes taking place throughout the health care system. Rates of satisfaction from standard patient-satisfaction surveys; Problems on hospitals reported by patients.
- Despite longer wait times, satisfaction still improves. // Hospital Peer Review;Dec2007, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p169
The article talks about the results of the 2007 ED Pulse Report patient satisfaction survey by Press Ganey Associates.
- Patient Loyalty to Physicians. MacStravic, Scott // Journal of Health Care Marketing;Winter94, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p53
The article presents an in-depth exploration into the marketing concept of customer loyalty and its application to the health care industry. The research and professional interest in patient satisfaction is cited but patient loyalty is described as a more valuable paradigm to promote....