Singing the Blues
- Mom's apple crisp...with blueberries. Riendeau, Maureen // Yankee;Aug92, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p108
Relates the author's memories of her mother's blueberry crisp version of a traditional apple crisp.
- Blueberry Cobbler with Honey Biscuits. // Food & Wine;Sep2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p176
A recipe for Blueberry Cobbler With Honey Biscuits is presented.
- The pick of the pies. // Good Housekeeping;Aug2006, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p168
The article presents the recipe Farm Stand Blueberry Pie.
- Raw Blueberry Tartlets. // Self;Apr2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p219
A recipe for Raw Blueberry Tartlets is presented.
- Blueberries. Pendleton, Leslie Glover // Gourmet;Jul95, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p56
Discusses the physical features, areas of cultivation and other facts about blueberries. Recipes for Blueberry Tart, Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffeecake, Blueberry Maple Oatmeal Muffins, and other dishes made with blueberries.
- BRAVO BLUEBERRIES. Ballantyne, Janet // Organic Gardening (08973792);Jun88, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p36
Discusses several blueberry recipes. 'Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake Pie'; 'Single Pie Crust'; 'Spiced Blueberry Sauce'; 'Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins'; Volume of fresh fruits during the berry season.
- The blueberries of Maine. Hallal, Karen; Kelley, Jeanne Thiel // Bon Appetit;Jul94, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p26
Features the blueberries of Maine and recipes with the fruit. Culinary dedication of the black bear for blueberries; State's average annual crop; Blueberry Cobbler with Peaches and Raspberries; Old-Fashioned Blueberry Muffins; Blueberry-Buckwheat Pancakes; Lemon-Scented Blueberry Sauce.
- Bountiful blueberries. Wing, Lucy // Country Living;Jul94, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p124
Features blueberries and recipes using blueberries as main ingredient. Cultivation of blueberries; Brief history of blueberries as food; Nutrients from blueberries; Berry compote with ginger shortcakes; Streusel blueberry pancakes; Petite blueberry muffins; Summer fruit salad.
- Think blueberries. // Food Processing (00156523);Jun2004, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p102
Features the blueberries from U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council in San Francisco, California. Available formats of the blueberries; Health benefits of blueberries; Contact information.