RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- TABLE SERVICE. Wardle, Kelly // Special Events;Sep2005, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p55
Presents information on several restaurants in the U.S. Valentino Italian restaurant in California; Beach House beachfront restaurant in Hawaii; Carolina's On Exchange restaurant in South Carolina.
- RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP. // Forbes Global;7/7/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p16
Evaluates four New York City restaurants. Capitale; San Domenico; Fresh; Q56.
- FLEMING'S TAKES A BITE OUT OF ETON VACANCY. Gomez, Henry // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/21/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p1
California-based Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, an upscale restaurant chain, plans to open its first Ohio location July 12 at Eton Collection on Chagrin Boulevard in Woodmere. Company officials said the 6,700-square-foot restaurant will seat 220, including a private dining room for up to...
- PART IV: SEGMENT ANALYSIS: CHAPTER 33: CASUAL-DINING & DINNERHOUSE RESTAURANTS. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p176
Chapter 33 of the book "The 2007 Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook" is presented. Surveyed are U.S. casual-dining and dinnerhouse restaurants. This sector faced a difficult year last 2006 with declining guest traffic due to economic pressures such as rising gas prices. But these...
- PART IV: SEGMENT ANALYSIS: CHAPTER 37: FAMILY DINING. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p195
Chapter 37 of the book "The 2007 Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook" is presented. It surveys U.S. family dining restaurants which tries to appeal to customers of all ages by offering a relaxed atmosphere, low prices and menu items which cater to both adult and children's tastes....
- Where to eat. // Consumer Reports;Jul2000, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p11
Offers a review of the best meals and deals at 67 restaurant chains in the United States. Nutritional values of foods offered at restaurants; Importance of themes and service; Dinner houses; Family restaurants; Restaurant recommendations; Ratings of restaurants; Eight things that can ruin a meal.
- Buying the ranch. Alva, Marilyn // Restaurant Business;3/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p94
Reports on the plans of the Kona Restaurant Group (KRG) to enter the casual-steak and Italian-dinnerhouse markets in the United States. KRG's acquisition of Brinker International's Kona Ranch Steak House, Spageddies dinnerhouses, and Johnny Carino's; Optimism of the company on the viability of...
- Dinner-houses still hot as expansion, marketing take center stage. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p120
Reports on the increase of sales volumes in United States dinner-house chains as of July 26, 1999. Result of aggressive expansion campaigns, marketing initiatives and menu enhancements; Application of a range of promotional tools; Difference in the strategies used by Landry's, Tony Roma's...
- Country Kitchen seeks nationwide status with 'Taste of America' promo. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;7/15/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p14
Reports on the 'Taste of America' promotion of U.S.-based family dining chain Country Kitchen as of July 15, 2002. Duration of the promotion; Strategy to increase sales nationwide.