For Consumers, Less Can Be More
- Time's running out. Egolf, Karen // Telephony;11/6/95 Supplement Customer Care, Vol. 229 Issue 19, p13
Focuses on the ability of the cable television industry in the United States to give customer satisfaction. Results of a certain survey wherein cable television carriers scored lower almost on all issues when rated against long-distance and local providers; Remark by an industry expert that a...
- A Dedication to Industry Education. Brodsky, Julian A. // Multichannel News;4/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p45
Reports the encouragement on dedication of providing professional and leadership development opportunities for executives. Education of professionals on business; Devotion on advance marketing and management excellence; Improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Carrier-class F-connectors level the playing field. Barthelmes, Owen; Lampen, Steve; Spink, Bill // CED;Nov2006, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p40
The article examines the satisfaction of customers of the services provided by cable companies in the U.S. As depicted in the American Customer Satisfaction Index study, cable companies Comcast Corp. and Cox Communications Inc. both scored high as telephony providers than they did as video...
- Surfers Get Price Sensitive. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/1/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p8
The article reports on the prices for cable services in the U.S. According to a recent survey by Strategy Analytics, 75 % of the high-speed data customers given a lower priced alternative for cable services have the tendency to switch for other providers. It states that the Cox Communication has...
- Research:. // CableFAX Daily;4/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 69, p4
Reports on the results of a study on cable television services conducted by the Cable Telecommunications Association for Marketing in the U.S. Percentage of cable subscribers who are satisfied with the service; Number of adult gamers who have cable modem service at home.
- Cable Ops Still Phonetastic. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p3
The article reports on the growth of cable operations in the U.S. along with several companies which earned the highest regional customer-satisfaction scores on the annual survey of J.D. Power & Associates on telephone services including Cox Communications Inc., Bright House Networks LLC and WOW!
- Think about that for a minute…LISTENING. Effros, Steve // CableFAX Daily;4/27/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 82, p4
The article reflects on the need for the U.S. cable television industry to listen to customers and respond to their needs. Japanese delegates come to the U.S. every year to compare and take notes on the latest competitive trends in the cable industry. The cable sector in Japan is still in...
- Happiness Is a Perfect Install. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;4/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p66
Deals with a meeting attended by the representatives of the top cable operators in the U.S. at the National Show in San Francisco, California on April 4, 2005. Emphasis of the meeting on enhancing customer satisfaction; Improvement in the performance of Time Warner in 2001; Launch of the...
- Cable Gets Some Love In Customer Survey. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/24/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p10
The article reports on survey based on the annual American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) ratings, which indicated the biggest U.S. Cable operators including Verizon Communications Inc., Dish Network Corp., and Cox Cable Communications Inc. to have notable gains of about 5 percent in the...