INCHING CLOSER TO BI-MONTHLY PRICING
- Firmer costs upstream push settlements up. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/9/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 16, p15
The article offers information on the increase in the contracts of several chemicals including ethylene, propylene, and benzene in Europe and U.S.
- Contract talks revolve around consumption. BRICE, ANDY // ICIS Chemical Business;9/12/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 7, p14
The article looks at the contract prices of chemical products such as ethylene, butadiene and paraxylene in Europe and the U.S. in September 2011. and reports that the prices are dipping due to ample supply and softening demand.
- Ethylene Q4 up on last quarter. // European Chemical News;11/3/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2075, p10
Reports on the rise in European quarter four ethylene contracts as of November 2003. Factors affecting negotiation for the quarter.
- PETCHEMS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/11/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 12, p16
The article offers news briefs related to the petrochemical industry including the settlement of U.S. ethylene contracts, South Korean producer Yeochun NCC's settlement of its butadiene (BD) contract for October at l,682 dollars/tonne and the confirmation of European October toluene contract at...
- Market Split on June Contracts. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;6/13/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 23, p16
Reports on the settlement of ethylene contracts for the months of May and June 2001, by market participants in the United States. Reason some producers delay the settlements for June; Forecast on operating rates; Impact of a strike at Yeochon Naphtha Cracker Center in Korea on ethylene production.
- Q4 olefins talks continue. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;10/20/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2073, p10
Presents updates on the negotiations on the quarter four contract for ethylene in the European market as of October 2003. Factors which influence ethylene sellers to obtain a contract price which supports an improvement on cracker margins; Increase in the price of ethylene indicated by producers.
- European Ethylene Contracts Finally Settle. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;11/12/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 41, p39
Provides information on the cost of ethylene contracts in Europe for the fourth-quarter of 2003. Impact of the volatility in naptha feedstock prices on the contracts; Views of ethylene buyers on the contracts; Description of the European ethylene market.
- Sellers looking for increases. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/1/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 22, p38
The article presents information on the performance of the chemical industry. Crude oil rose by over $1/bbl recently to reach a new six-month high. An initial European June 2009 ethylene contract was confirmed recently, marking an increase of 20/tonne euro. European vinyl chloride monomer (VCM)...
- Styrene cost up in August price talks. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;8/8/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2159, p12
Presents information on several contracts in the chemical industry in Europe as of August 8, 2005. Value of an initial styrene barge contract on July 29; Decline in the value of a benzene contract; Increase in an initial European fibre grade monoethylene glycol contract.