A Political Prosecution
- Will Nuremberg Stop New Aggressors? // Saturday Evening Post;11/2/1946, Vol. 219 Issue 18, p164
The article focuses on the verdict of the litigation trials of the suspected Nazi members in Nuremberg, Germany. It is said that the verdict had caused a great deal of talk about its moral effect and credibility. The Nuremberg court had acquitted the suspected Nazi conspirators on the basis on...
- Rajaratnam Jurors Call Case 'Underwhelming' in U.S. Loss. HURTADO, PATRICIA; VAN VORIS, BOB // Desi Talk;7/18/2014, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p8
The article reports on Rengan Rajaratnan, younger brother of co-founder Raj Rajaratnam of hedge fund management firm Galleon Group LLC, who was acquitted on a court case involving conspiracy. It states that the federal jurors in Manhattan, New York deliberated on July 7, 2014 before deciding...
- Jury reaches verdict in Minn. terror funding case. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;10/26/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 51, p3
The article reports on conspiracy and verdict for transferring money from the U.S. to Somalia by two Missesota women including Amina Farah Ali and Hawo Mohamed Hassan to a terrorist group al-Shabab.
- More successful product launches. // Ward's Auto World;Sep96, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p98
Cites the four steps to a successful launch of a high-quality, cost-controlled product in the automotive industry, according to James J. Tobin vice president and general manager of body and assembly systems at Lamb Technicon.
- TO THE BELOVED. TOBIN, JAMES E. // America;8/6/1927, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p397
The article presents the poem "To The Beloved," by James E. Tobin. First Line: I am the water cask at Cana, Dear! Last Line: No steward's wish will ever make me wine...
- Nevada on Sunrise. // Travel Daily;11/27/2015, p6
The article informs that Australian breakfast television program "Sunrise", broadcast on the television network Seven Network, will be aired in part from Nevada on Saturday and Sunday by weatherman James Tobin.
- A curious conspiracy. Ragavan, Chitra // U.S. News & World Report;12/20/99, Vol. 127 Issue 24, p30
Reports the December 1999 verdict of a Memphis, Tennessee, jury that the 1968 assassination of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. was too complex to be the work of a lone gunman. The King family's wrongful-death lawsuit against Lloyd Jowers; Role of convicted King assassin James Earl...
- FRAMEWORK GREAT ALBANIA. // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;7/9/2014, p1
In this article, the author focuses on the Framework Agreement, that reimbursed those who led a war with the Republic of Macedonia, is turning into a document that serve for annulling court verdicts.
- The little used defence of insanity. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/5/1985, Vol. 290 Issue 6461, p56
Focuses on issues pertaining to the consideration of insanity at the trial before conviction in Great Britain. Discussion on the diminished responsibility defence; Supplementation of the diminished responsibility verdict over the insanity verdict; Criteria for mental disorder according to the...