Law of This Sea
- LETTERS. Whitfield, Tom; Mitchell, Murray; Parent, Darryl; Fullerton, Jim; Johnston, Selwyn // Ausmarine;Jan2007, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p4
The article presents letters to the editor in response to articles discussed in previous issues including comments on the regulations of the fishing industry, reactions to the November 2006 editorial regarding fish farming and the selling of the ASC company to foreigners.
- The Winners. // Communications News;Mar2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p53
This section presents a list of companies that have been honored in the 2004 Editors' Choice Awards of the journal Communication News for their editorial contributions.
- Golf gods can't stop fine local tourney. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;06/26/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p10
Comments on business developments in Cleveland, Ohio as of June 26, 2000. Success of a golf tournament sponsored by Buy.com despite inclement weather; Awards presented to news reporters Jerry Masek and Ted Henry by the Cleveland chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
- Putting a Human Face on the Alaskan Fishing Squabble. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p34
Focuses on the impact of federal restrictions on fishing and fishing zones on the livelihood of fishermen in Alaska. Effort of the government in protecting the population of the sea lion; Concern over the payment of debts; Details of the imposed restrictions.
- Dusk to Dawn. Morrison, Mark // Bowhunter;Jun/Jul2001, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p46
Provides information on nighttime bowfishing in the United States. Variations in bowfishing regulations from state to state; Ways to obtain bowfishing regulations for a particular state; Equipment used for bowfishing; Dependence of arrow selection on draw weight; Elaboration of a nighttime...
- Fishermen flounder as gill net ban kicks in. Decker, Jonathan P. // Christian Science Monitor;7/5/95, Vol. 87 Issue 153, p3
Reports on the ban on commercial fishing in Florida with effect from July 1, 1995. Ban supported by the conservation groups and sports lovers; State departments steps in to help those left unemployed by the net ban; Arguments by fishermen against the ban.
- BASS AND RED DRUM NOW GAMEFISH. // Fly Fisherman;Mar2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p32
The article reports about the executive order signed by U.S. President George W. Bush in October 2007, designating red drum and striped bass as gamefish in all federal waters.
- Resurrecting Dingell-Johnson. Smith, Michael Lawler // Fly Fisherman;Jul2008, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p10
The article discusses the significance of the U.S. Federal Aid in Sport Fish Restoration Act or Dingell-Jonhson for anglers.
- Fish Police. // Field & Stream;Feb2010, Vol. 114 Issue 9, p8
The article focuses on the violation caught by fish police in fishing.