- Vivendi falls in media ranking. // Advertising Age International;06/14/99, p30
Reports on the financial performance of mass media companies in Europe in 1997 and 1998. Annual rankings released by Zenith Media; Drop in media revenue of France's Vivendi and Great Britain's Pearson; Greatest earnings by Germany's Bertelsmann; Performance of other companies.
- Circ city here we come! Phillips, Lisa E. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;7/1/96, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p51
Features the 1995 rankings of various magazines according to `Folio' magazine. Revenues; Ratebases; Quotations from industry personalities.
- 100 LEADING MEDIA COMPANIES. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;9/27/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 34, p26
The article discusses the publication's 2010 ratings of the 100 leading mass media industry corporations. An overall increase in revenue for those firms in the first half of 2010 is discussed, particularly the strong revenues for cable television and broadband communication system linked media....
- American Banker, BAI Launch FinTech Forward Rankings, Tech Insights. // American Banker;11/17/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 176, p1
The article reports that the periodical "American Banker" and the technology company FinTech will collaboration on the FinTech Forward initiative to provide bankers with information for use in technology decision making. Topics include innovation in the banking industry, investment in new...
- INTRODUCTION TO FORTUNE'S GLOBAL 500. Jacob, Rahul; Carvell, Tim // Fortune;8/7/1995, Vol. 132 Issue 3, p130
Offers an introduction to `Fortune' magazine's Fortune 500 list and comments on how it has change from previous lists. The impact of the addition of service industries to the list; Industries in which medial profits declined; Number of companies in various countries; Biggest money makers;...
- The Ins and Outs of This Year's 5 Hundred. Davies, Erin; Lee, Jeanne C. // Fortune;4/28/1997, Vol. 135 Issue 8, p207
Presents some of the highlights and explanations as to how the `Fortune' magazine compiled its list of 500 companies for 1997. Winners and losers; Four new industry groups; Why Lucent Technologies was not included; Why W.R. Grace was on the list.
- TOP 50 SAVINGS & LOANS. Shankar, Amita // Business News New Jersey;5/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p26
Presents a chart depicting the top savings and loan companies in the U.S. Disclosure on the 2001 assets of the companies; Location and contact information; Reference to the senior executives of the companies.
- JPM Chase Wins Kudos for Mobile Banking Experience. Crosman, Penny // American Banker;3/7/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 36, p16
The article gives information from the internet testing and monitoring company Keynote Systems' Mobile Banking Scorecard which ranked JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s mobile banking system as providing the best overall user experience.
- Methodology for this report. Endicott, R. Craig; Brown, Kevin; Ryan, Mike; MacDonald, Scott; Schumann, Mark; Johnson, Julie A.; Sierra, Jennie; Smith, Laura // Advertising Age;8/20/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 34, ps6
The article discusses the methodology used by the "Advertising Age" periodical in its ranking of the 100 leading media companies in the U.S. in 2000. The media companies are ranked based on the net revenue generated from their media properties in the U.S., which are broadly defined as media...