Should BASF fear labelling?
- CHEMISTRY'S IMAGE problem is not new. Jones, Philippa // ICIS Chemical Business;9/17/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 10, p21
The article reports that some chemical companies are running widespread advertising campaigns to demonstrate the importance of chemistry in daily life. Both Dow Chemical Co. and BASF AG have, in recent years, run advertising campaigns aimed at consumers and policy makers not normally targeted by...
- BASF calls global advertising review. Ridley, Louise // Campaign;3/29/2013, p6
The article reports that the chemical company BASF SE will review its international corporate advertising after its separation from Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam.
- Brand power moves BASF past commodity. Lamons, Bob // Marketing News;3/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p6
Describes the branding campaign launched by chemical manufacturer BASF AG and its advertising agency, Geer DuBois, to improve its brand awareness and image in 1989. Ways to gain marketing leverage in the chemical industry; Problem with the brand image of BASF; Market research conducted by BASF...
- M&C Saatchi scoops BASF global ad brief. // Campaign;7/19/2013, p3
The article reports on advertising agency M & C Saatchi PLC's acquisition of an international corporate advertising account from chemical firm BASF SE.
- Advertising is the medium we all love to hate--but it works! Sadovnick, Alan // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/24/97, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p18
Presents information about the efficacy of advertising campaigns. Reasons why advertising campaigns fail; Factors to consider in forming advertisements; How finances affect the impact of advertisement to public.
- BASF to Phase Out Lead Chromate Pigment Production; Company to Focus on Alternative Pigments. // CoatingsTech;Mar2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
The article reports that BASF SE has announced that it will discontinue the production of lead chromate pigments by the end of 2014.
- New Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin further strengthens BASF's extensive service network in China. // Paintindia;Oct2010, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p138
The article reports that chemical company BASF will launch a new Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin, China to further strengthen its service network in the country.
- BASF going steady in the business. // Colourage;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p47
Announces the total sales posted by chemical firm BASF for the first half of 1998.
- U.S. Magazine names BASF the World's Most Admired Chemical Company. // Colourage;Apr2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p107
The article announces the recognition received by BASF SE as the most admired chemical company in the world.