RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- on THE waterfront. Bancroft, John // Sarasota Magazine;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p76
The article evaluates several restaurants located in Sarasota, Florida. They include The Old Salty Dog in City Island which serves turkey club sandwich backed by crisp fries, Sharky's on the Pier in Venice, Mar Vista in Long Beach Village, The Sandbar restaurant and bar at Anna Maria beach and...
- DINING. // New Orleans Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p84
The article presents information on several restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana, including Acme Osyter House, Basil Leaf Restaurant and Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House.
- Little annoyances in restaurants add up and send this irked diner's eyes skyward. Koteff, Ellen // Nation's Restaurant News;3/6/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p21
The article relates the author's experience eating at an Italian restaurant in New York City. The author observed that the restaurant had every available inch of floor space jammed with tables. She was complaining about the dearth of space at the restaurant. While eating at the restaurant, the...
- WHAT'S HOT IN LAS VEGAS. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;3/6/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p36
The article presents a list of restaurants and food services in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- CafÃ© Lucci credits personal touch for success. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;3/6/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p48
The article looks into the factors the contribute to the success of CafÃ© Lucci, a family-owned Italian restaurant in Chicago, Illinois. The restaurant buys customers drinks or desserts to help build loyalty. The menu at the restaurant is primarily Italian with influences from France, the...
- Diners don't have to give up flavor for quick meals. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/01/99, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p34
Evaluates restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. Cavallino's Restaurant, La Madeleine Restaurant and Abita Springs Cafe; Amenities; Quality of service and food.
- Marquess Tavern, London. Young, Alix // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/25/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4426, p18
The article features the Marquess Tavern restaurant in London, England. Hot on the heels of Bethnal Green's Redchurch Bar & CafÃ© and Green & Red, this quintessential English pub opened in north London on May 25, 2006. Food Definitely no gastropub food here. Choices include more traditional...
- Review of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/7/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 4454, p19
A review of various restaurants in London, England is presented including Found, Theo Randall at the InterContinental and Fig.
- Review of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/14/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4455, p17
Reviews of restaurants in London, England are offered including Acorn House, Tom's Kitchen and St Alban.
- WHAT'S HOT IN LOS ANGELES. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;4/19/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p28
Presents restaurants that offer the latest trend in food service in Los Angeles, California. Food served at Santa Monica-based Cinch; Price of main courses at Beverly Hills-based Enoteca Drago; Specialties of Beverly Hills-based Maple Drive.