A Rich Man's Best Friend Is Health
- Lifestyle advice required for overseas travellers. // Primary Health Care;Jun2005, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p7
Presents vaccination and lifestyle tips from travel health specialist nurse Carolyn Driver for patients travelling overseas, as discussed at the Primary Care 2005 conference in Birmingham, England.
- Selecting a travel companion. KILMER, KIM // Healthcare Traveler;Jul2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p29
No abstract available.
- Tips and tricks to stay healthy while traveling. // South Florida Times;9/10/2015, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p8C
The article offers tips on maintaining one's health during travel. These involve prioritizing sleep, physical activeness and diet management. According to lifestyle trainer Marcey Rader, travelers need to find ways in becoming productive and healthy. It also suggests to seek smart accommodations...
- TO TRAVEL HOPEFULLY AND WELL. // Ardell Wellness Report;Summer2000, Issue 56, p1
Gives pieces of advice on how a person can stay healthy during travels. Travel precautions of wellness enthusiasts; How women travelers deal with the health risks associated with traveling; Information on the critical variable for mental, emotional, and psychological health and wellness in travels.
- Diseases/Health Data. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // France Country Review;2013, p273
The article offers information on health and disease advisory for travelers to France.
- How to stay healthy abroad. // Consumer Reports on Health;Jun99, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p5
Offers tips in protecting health when traveling abroad. Assessment of insurance coverage; Vaccination; Use of medical information; Medications to bring.
- Travel vaccinations. Jones, Michael; Welsby, Philip // Pulse;6/30/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p74
Presents a chart depicting the recommended travel vaccinations as of June 30, 2003.
- Travel vaccinations. // Pulse;7/21/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p66
Presents a chart depicting the recommended vaccinations for travelers in Great Britain.
- Health protection for last-minute travellers. // Pulse;9/22/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 38, p91
Presents the recommended health protection for travelers in Great Britain. Principles of accelerated immunization; List of individual vaccines; Methods of preventing malaria.