Thought-leaders at Security 500 Conference
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p73
A calendar of events for the security management industry from February to April 2010 is presented which includes "SecurityXchange," in February 7-10 in Carefree, Arizona, "International Security National Resilience Exhibition and Conference," in March 1-3 in Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and...
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2007, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p81
The article presents a calendar of special events which will happen on November 2006 to May 2007 in the U.S. The Homeland Security Symposium will be held on February 6-7 in Washington D.C. The Authentication and Online Trust Summit 2007 will be held on April 18-19 in Boston, Massachusetts. The...
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p105
A calendar of events related to the business security industry in the U.S. from April 1-June 10, 2009 is presented which includes the conference of the ISC West, "Managing Physical Security: A Specifier's Guide to IP-based Applications," and the NFPA Conference & Exposition.
- From the NSTA Calendar: Be a Star Hunter. // NSTA Express;3/1/2010, p3
The article offers information on the annual international event, Globe at Night (GAN) on March 3-16, 2010.
- Final Call for TCT papers. // Design Engineering;May2002, p7
Features the time compression technologies conference and exhibition at the Manchester GMEX/MICC in Great Britain. Schedule of the event; Goal of the conference; Number of delegates expected.
- Las Vegas is not a gamble, it's a bargain. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/1/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 38, p11
The article states that Las Vegas, Nevada is the best place to conduct different kinds of events like annual sale celebrations, convention and corporate retreat.
- TEN POINTS ON CONFERENCE NETWORKING. Olesuk, Brenda // BusinessWest;1/31/2011, p53
The article offers tips when attending a conference including the need to know what to learn from the conference, identifying other attendees before the conference and setting appointments in advance.
- Garfield-Perry Club Invites Collectors to The Annual March Party, March 28-30. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;3/21/2008, Vol. 202 Issue 12, p20
The article offers information on annual March Party of the Garfield-Perry Stamp Club to be held on March 28-30, 2008 at the Masonic Auditorium in Cleveland, Ohio.
- The big one bauma 2010. Sleight, Chris // International Construction;Jan2010, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p45
The article offers information on the construction exhibition "Bauma," to be held in Munich, Germany in April 2010.