Broadband Crashes Cable's Upfront Party
- Online:. // CableFAX Daily;6/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 120, p1
Presents news briefs on the telecommunications industry in the U.S. as of June 2006. Revenue earned by Disney Channel's from its online broadband player; Launch of the broadband channel, The Player at olntv.com by Outdoor Life Network; Decision of Netster.com to embed The Weather Channel...
- On Lifetime: New show and site. Rich, Laura // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/2/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p6
Reports on Lifetime Television's plans to launch a World Wide Web site called Traders TV to promote the series `Traders.' Focus of television program on Wall Street women; Support for the series with newspaper and radio campaign.
- DISNEY SCRUBS SOAPS IN FAVOR OF 'CO-VIEWING' // Adweek;3/26/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p23
The article reports on the introduction of the Disney Junior cable television network, which will air the programs geared to young children from the Disney Channel network and encourage co-viewing with parents.
- Using your noggle. Cheng, Kipp // Entertainment Weekly;10/03/97, Issue 399, p92
Reports on cable network Nickelodeon's World Wide Web site, Nogglevision. Internet address.
- IQ news. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;09/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p33
Highlights the traffic records set by CNNfn.com for reporting 8.5 million page views on August 31, 1998. Percentage increase in requests for avails; Addition of another server.
- Site of the week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;05/31/99, Vol. 129 Issue 23, p43
Features the Web site of cable television network Cartoon Network. Features of the Web site; Date of launching; Designer of the Web site; Access information.
- NSNBC promotes financial focus. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;04/06/98, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p53
Cites the plans of MSNBC to launch a broad promotional effort for business readers on the Web. Comments from Jim Kinsella, general manager of MSNBC; Information on business-related Web sites; Details on the MSNBC site.
- Discovery Channel online. Granatstein, Lisa // Time International (South Pacific Edition);07/01/96, Issue 27, pTD36
Features the Discovery Channel cable television network's web site for kids. What is found in the web site; Address of the web site.
- Private surf. Holland, Jason // Campaign;05/28/99, Issue 21, p28
Features several Web sites as of May 28, 1999. Includes Cartoon Network's Web site; ShopGuide; Web sites' strengths and weaknesses.