A Note From the Editors
- Editorial. Breidbach, Olaf; Jost, Jürgen; Stadler, Peter; Weingarten, Michael // Theory in Biosciences;Jun2004, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p1
The author discusses various aspects related to change in format and publisher of the periodical. He informs that editors and editorial board members of the journal present their dedications to the partners who have supported in the success of the journal. The author further highlights that the...
- EDITOR'S COMMENTARY. Sjoerdsma, Richard Dale // Journal of Singing;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p3
The article shares the author's thoughts on the changes in the form and structure of the journal. The author emphasizes that the changes in the journal signify a new beginning. He relates that the journal will present more musical examples, and will specialize the use of language and diction in...
- How They Were Picked. // U.S. News & World Report;12/1/2008, Vol. 145 Issue 12, p55
The article examines the selection process for the individuals featured in the segment entitled "America's Best Leaders" in the December 1-8, 2008 issue of this periodical. Information is provided on the selection committee, the nominations and research of the candidates, as well as the factors...
- Recurring Editorial Version 31.4. // International Journal of Educology;2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p1
The article reflects on the editorial pattern of the "International Journal of Educology." It informs that editorial of the journal is outlined in such a way that it provides brief information on existing philosophy of educology. It also mentions that the journal publishes articles related to...
- Registered Reports and Replications in Attention, Perception, & Psychophysics. // Attention, Perception & Psychophysics;Jul2013, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p781
The article offers information on the Registered Reports and Replication (RRR), a research report issued by the journal. It informs that the report has been released to combat publication bias, underreporting of variables and multiple comparisons of statistical testing. It also offers...
- John Lewis. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Customer Publishing, p15
The article reports on the development and improvements in the publication of the periodical "John Lewis Edition."
- EDITOR'S COMMENT. BAXTER, BOB // Skin & Ink: The Tattoo Magazine;Jul2009, Issue 45, p4
The article focuses on the changes made to the July 2009 issue of the magazine "Skin&Ink."
- A note to contributors. // Australian Library Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p5
Discusses the request of prospective contributors to the periodical 'The Australian Library Journal' for a copy of style manuals or guidelines to authors. Encouragement to those who have not published to contribute; Guidelines for students who want to contribute; Encouragement to graduates who...
- From the Editor. Creigfiton, Eric // Archery Action with Outdoor Connections;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the addition of eight pages at the end of the journal for advertisers and publishers.