A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
- Building a soapbox. Greenfield, David // Control Engineering;May2004, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p2
Details the changes in the content and presentation of the periodical "Control Engineering." Purpose of the additional features; Introduction to the Soapbox column; Feedback sought by the periodical.
- (TIPS) CYF Reformats Grants to Save Subscribers Time. // Children & Youth Funding Report;10/1/2010, p19
The article informs that the journal "Children & Youth Funding Report," has reformatted its stories related to foundation and private grant to make it easier for subscribers to easily scroll through and pinpoint those of the most benefit to them. It has been stated that in the new format, all...
- A New Look. // Fitness Business Pro;Aug2006, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p4
The author describes the new look of the periodical in the issue. The author inferred that they made changes in the magazine by going against the traditional periodical lay-out, starting with the light header of the top news story in the cover. More photographs were also added in the "Industry...
- Welcome to your new-look ECN. Baker, John // European Chemical News;5/16/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2147, p5
Reports on the modifications made to the format of the "European Chemical News" periodical. Expansion of the news section; Sister titles of the periodical in the U.S. that have been redesigned; Purpose of the modification of the periodicals.
- A new look. // Reading Today;Aug/Sep2005, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p3
Describes the design and content changes in the periodical "Reading Today." Improvements in the overall readability of the publication; Use of different colors throughout the publication; Decision to color-code the main sections of the periodical.
- We've had a redesign... // Creative Review;Mar2008, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p9
The article offers information on the changes that has been made in the magazine to provide better service. Th author stated that there are structural and aesthetic differences in the magazine, wherein things are made simpler and clearer with better labeling and easier navigation. He added that...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Heinold, Kim; Stephens, Maya; Binieris, John; Bosco, Kate; Grover, Donny; Johnson, Nicki; Hersey, Khara; Smith, Chimere // 21st Century;Dec97, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p3
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous issues of "21st Century," including commendations about the format of the newspaper, several suggestions for the periodical and remarks about the advertisements that appeared in "21st Century."
- Those Dastardly Mailmen. DEGRAY, STEPHEN; FERREIRA, MARY LOU; PATTERSON, JOHN; HATFIELD, RON; MULHERN, VIRGINIA; SRODES, JIM; STUART, MATT; MARKUS, DAVID; POWERS, ROBERT J.; BOEHNER, JOHN; G. W. P.; PARKER, RAYNE; DELAY, TOM // American Spectator;Apr2013, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the magazine's new format.
- HITS AND MISSES. Manley, Steve // Applied Arts Magazine;May/Jun2000, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p16
The article presents a comparison between the periodicals "Maclean's" and "Time." Both periodicals provide similar content such as breaking news, political insight and social commentary in their effort to draw readers. It criticizes the contrasting color in the display type of "Maclean's" for...