All Bottled Up
- international waters. Tep, Ratha // Food & Wine;May2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p33
The article features different brands of bottled water in the world. The products featured include Via Natural from Brazil, Glenlivet Speyside water from Scotland, Fine from Japan, Cape Karoo from South Africa, Icelandic Glacial from Iceland and Fred from the U.S. A brief description of the...
- Just add water. Pressner, Amanda // Self;Dec2005, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p80
Features bottled water with flavorings in the U.S. Quality of the taste of Crystal Light on the Go; Retail price of Lipton Iced Tea to Go; Flavor of the Water Sensations.
- Water--the 'New' Energy Beverage for the 21st Century? Ellias, Sam // Beverage World;7/15/2006, Vol. 125 Issue 7, p78
The article discusses the growth of the bottled water industry in the U.S. in 2006. Bottled water has become one of the fastest growing beverages. Some factors which contributed to this growth are stated, including something extra claims of bottled water brands. In addition, this article cites...
- Bottle it--the conspiracy that taps into the celebrity in us all. Moore, Victoria // New Statesman;5/20/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4588, p56
Offers observations on bottled water. Logistics of bottled water distribution; Cost of bottled water in restaurants and hotels; Consumption of bottled water in Great Britain.
- CLIMBING ITS WAY UP: WATER IS 'WAY COOL'. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p76
Reports on the performance of bottled water in the beverage industry in the United States in 2000. Water consumption; Public opinion on the importance of water to health; Increase in bottled water sales.
- Strange Brew: What's Really In Our Drinking Water, Bottled and Otherwise. Casura, Lily G. // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Aug/Sep2002, Issue 229/230, p170
Provides information on the bottled water industry in the U.S. Increase in sales of bottled water; Concern about the safety and purity of drinking water; Repurification of tap water by companies such as Pepsi and Coca-Cola; Microorganisms in tap water.
- Waterworld. Bachmann, Tom // Beverage Industry;Oct97, Vol. 88 Issue 10, p9
Comments on the decline of water quality and quantity in many parts of the United States. Growth of the bottled water industry in the past years; Efforts of the International Bottled Water Association in promoting the eight-glasses-a-day message.
- consumer letters. Sims, Dietrick // Consumers' Research Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p4
Deals with the growth of the bottled water industry in the U.S.
- Some Ups and Downs. // Beverage World;3/15/2010, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p46
The article features the 18 percent rise of bottled water volume in China in third quarter 2009, which is projected to increase and the consumption decline of the same in North America in 2008 compared to 2007. It is stated that Western Europe accounts for 30 percent of the global bottled water...