Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- MEDIA CHOICE. // Medical Marketing & Media;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p18
The article reports that Mayo Clinic Proceedings is a peer-reviewed journal published monthly for the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. Although it is primarily an internal medicine journal, it covers a broad range of topics. It regularly features editorials, research articles,...
- Refurbishing Mayo Clinic Proceedings: 2011-2012. Lanier, William L. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jan2011, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on the initiative of "Mayo Clinic Proceedings" to refurbish the journal. It states that the periodical decided to remove the journal from the Mayo Clinic Section of Scientific Publications. It indicates that the refurbishing of "Mayo Clinic Proceedings," will occur in 2011...
- Bye, Bye Eyeballs: See You in the Fall. // Min's B2B;8/14/2006, Vol. 9 Issue 32, p5
The article assesses the Web site traffic for selected publishing companies based on the result of the Digital Media Box Scores for June 2006. It provides information on Web site visitors of online journals. A chart is presented that list online publications, publishers and their Internet name...
- News in Brief. // ASHA Leader;12/11/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p3
Presents news briefs regarding medical disorders in the United States as of December 2001. Establishment of an organization dedicated to autism research; Result of a study on reading disabilities published in the November 2001 issue of `Mayo Clinic Proceedings'; Modifications in the Web site of...
- An Overview of Transforming Changes at Mayo Clinic Proceedings During 2005. Lanier, William L. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jan2005, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p20
The article presents information on various projects that the journal "Mayo Clinic Proceedings," will unveil in 2005. In late November 2004, the journal unveiled its new web site. This site will enhance dissemination of print journal content. The improved web site will feature new artwork each...
- Spells: Cast a wide but defensibl diagnostic net. // Modern Medicine;Nov95, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p45
Presents an abstract of the article `Spell: In search of a cause,' by W.F. Young Jr and D.E. Maddox from the `Mayo Clinic Proceedings' dated August 1995. INSET: Working up the patient who has spells..
- Forever Caring. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jan2005, Vol. 80 Issue 1, Pages Prior p1
Presents the table of contents for the January 2005 issue of the journal "Mayo Clinic Proceedings."
- Treatment of periocular capillary hemangioma. KRIPKE, CLARISSA C. // American Family Physician;1/1/1999, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p182
Presents a summary of the study `Periocular capillary hemangioma: a review for pediatricians and family physicians,' by E. Y. Yap, et al from the `Mayo Clinic Proceedings' dated August 1998.
- Alaska Native Community News Online. // Alaska Business Monthly;Jul2000, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p7
Reports the online publication of John Tetpon & Associates to provide news for and about Alaska Native and Native American community in Anchorage, Alaska.