Election promises: moving beyond health care
- Outing the Invisible Poor: Why Economic Justice and Access to Health Care is an LGBT Issue. Redman, Laura F. // S&F Online;Fall2011/Spring2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1/2, p16
An afterword to the article "Outing the Invisible Poor: Why Economic Justice and Access to Health Care is an LGBT Issue," which appeared in Volume XVII Number issue of the "Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law and Policy."
- Introduction. Collins, Julie // Child Welfare;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p5
This article presents an introduction to this issue of "Child Welfare." The article explains that the issue focuses on the advancement of policies, programs, and practices designed for addressing mental health issues in child welfare. The article reflects the Child Welfare League of America's...
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Introduction. Schell, Jonathan // Social Research;Winter2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p787
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John Eatwell on the dominance of the U.S. in the many aspects of modern life and another by Michael Naumann on the similarity of the U.S. to Rome.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.
- Foreword. // DAC Journal;2005 Supplement, Vol. 6, p3
A foreword to "The DAC Journal" is presented.
- INTRODUCTION. // Finland Country Profile;2006, p2
The article presents information on the content of the report "Finland Country Profile," including key facts and overview, politics and government and economy.
- INTRODUCTION. // France Country Profile;2006, p2
Introduces a series of topics concerning France.