On Our Scope
- Historic Fleets. Baker III, A. D. // Naval History;Jun2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p12
Highlights the service career of U.S. Navy Fletcher class ships. Tenure of service of John Rogers; Career of destroyer ship Cautilahuac in the Mexican Navy; Year when Consolidated Steel built the Fletcher class ships.
- Page two. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/11/95, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p2
Presents writer John Steinbeck's view on man's attitude towards change.
- John Steinbeck. Vilbig, Pete // Literary Cavalcade;Sep98, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p32
Profiles author John Steinbeck. Personal history; Novels; Influences; Awards.
- TOP TEN WRITER'S READS. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Dec2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p71
The article offers reviews for several books including "Grapes of Wrath," by John Steinbeck, "The Lowest of the Low," by Gunter Wallraff, and "Jungle Capitalists," by Peter Chapman.
- Steinbeck's Golden State. // Scholastic Scope;3/3/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 13, p5
The article offers information regarding author John Steinbeck.
- Steinbeck remembered. Tuttleton, James W. // New Criterion;Mar95, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p22
Discusses the works of writer John Steinbeck. Decline of his popularity upon his death; Two books on Steinbeck; Approach to writing; Plot of `The Pastures of Heaven'; Personal and professional background; Awards won; Friends; Attitude toward individualism.
- Author.. John Steinbeck..1902�1968. // Monkeyshines on America;Nov2001 U.S. Events From 1920-1940, p28
Provides information about American author John Steinbeck. Educational attainment; Written works; Awards received.
- Dear John Letters. Wren, Adam // Indianapolis Monthly;Jul2010, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p18
The article focuses on the periodical "Steinbeck Review."
- Steinbeck's Light. Wyatt, David // Southern Review;Spring2002, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p399
Analyzes the character and techniques of author John Steinbeck. Significance of his last words to his wife; Background on his fear of the dark; Way in which Steinbeck regards images expressed in his poems.