EDITORIAL: How Gut handles your manuscript
- Are You A Legacy Editor? // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Mar2006, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p12
The article focuses on legacy magazine editors who advocate traditional editorial roles. Despite the push for online content, the business-to-business category is filled with legacy editors who shun new media. There are many so-called legacy editors who still think their focus should be...
- 'Virtual' Express goes on line today. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/24/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p1
The article announces the launch of the Web page eastbernardexpress.com. The launching of the Web page coincides with the third anniversary of the founding of the East Bernard Express publication. According to editor Ron Sanders, the Internet edition of the publication complements the print edition.
- Highlights from this issue. Emad El-Omar; William Grady; Alexander Gerbes // Gut;Feb2012, Vol. 61 Issue 2, pi
The article offers information regarding the Journal of the British Society of Gastroenteroloy "Gut," lists of editorial board members , aims and scope of the journal, and journal subscription.
- Web Watch. // AARC Times;Jul2010, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p177
The article offers information on the BioMedSearch database containing PubMed/Medline publications, journals, and a collection of theses and dissertations, which could be found at www.BioMedSearch.com.
- New global gateway to nursing's theses and dissertations. // Journal of Perioperative Practice;Oct2015, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p186
No abstract available.
- Introducing the Geographical Review's New Editor. Kanti Paul, Bimal // Ubique;Oct2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p5
The article discusses the author's plans and responsibilities as editor of the journal "Geographical Review." The editorial team would adapt to the changes in the discipline of geography without compromising its distinctive traits. The team intends to provide geography faculty and graduate...
- Hot jobs. Sacharov, Anya // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/3/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 9, Magazine Report p7
Reports on the transfer of some magazine editors to new media in the United States. Includes Michael Kinsley's departure from `The New Republic' to Microsoft's online magazine `Slate'; Dan Okrent as editor of Time Inc.'s new media; Larry Carlat as editor of the Web sites of `Rolling Stones.'
- AmeriQuests' Quests, Ten Issues Later. Barsky, Robert F. // AmeriQuests;Jan2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, following p2
In this article, the editor of the journal provides information about present issues and upcoming issues of the journal.
- Try to See It My Way. // Teen Ink;Mar2012, p16
The author discusses aspects of the submission and approval process for the online print magazine Teen Ink and highlights the time taken by the editors in this regard.