When Lightning Struck
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p82
The article presents the schedule of conventions and special events related to the U.S. food service industry as of April 2006. The Research Chefs Association will hold a Culinology workshop entitled "Development of Food Systems and Commercialization" in Providence, Rhode Island on April 21-23,...
- NOTICE OF MEETINGS. // Bulletin of the Association of British Theological & Philosophic;Mar2007, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p3
The article offers information about several meetings of the Association of British Theological and Philosophical Libraries including the 2007 spring conference and annual general meeting that will be held at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland on April 12 to 14, 2007 and the 2007 autumn...
- EVENTS. // Classic Toy Trains;Jul2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p92
The article presents the schedules of events such as meeting and trade fairs of organizations related to toy trains and collections in the U.S. The All Gauge Toy Train Association shall have a meeting on June 18, 2005 in San Diego, California. The Toy Train Gallery Rail Town Exhibit shall be...
- LOOKING AHEAD. // Southeast Farm Press;5/18/2005, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p29
This article presents information regarding forthcoming events related to agriculture. On June 2, 2005, Vegetable Field Day will be observed at North Florida Research & Education Center in Quincy, Florida. Florida State Horticultural Society Annual Meeting is scheduled to be held from June 5 to...
- CALENDAR. // San Diego Business Journal;8/15/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p58
Presents a calendar of congresses and conventions related to business in California. Issues to be addressed in the event; Associations organizing or sponsoring the conference; Venue of the convention.
- Calendar. // njbiz;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p21
Presents a calendar of events related to business in New Jersey from May to June 2006. 35th Annual New Jersey World Trade Conference; Monthly Breakfast Meeting of the Association for Corporate Growth; Environmental Seminar Series for Corporate Real Estate.
- Jammin' in Jamaica. Cambria, Phyllis // Special Events;Dec2005, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p18d
The article highlights the Jamaica Meetings Exchange (JAMEX) attended by members of the International Special Events Society South Florida/Caribbean Chapter in June 2005. Topics discussed in the conference are given. Activities included in the event are detailed.
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;8/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p12
Presents the schedule of special events in the cable and telecommunications industry from August to October 2004. Annual Convention of the Association for Education in Journalism & Mass Communication; Annual Meeting of the Minnesota Cable Communications Associations; Kagan Digital Media Summit.
- Let's raise our game and value community spirit. Bond, Claire // Event;Jun2007 Supplement, p3
The author focuses on the status of the events industry in Great Britain. She stresses the importance of a sense of community in every association. A total of 279 international association meetings have been hosted by the nation in 2006 according to the ICCA, placing it to third place on the...