- What CEOs Value. // Association Management;Jul2005, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p22
Reports that association chief staff executives place great value on the meeting planning function, according to a survey sponsored by the Professional Convention Management Association in the United States. Tendency of nonprofit CEO to regard the meeting planning function as second only to...
- In the Spotlight. // Best's Review;Nov2003, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p10
Presents insights from several company executives concerning various issues of fraudulence in the insurance industry in the U.S. Comment of Nicholas von Bonhard, member of Munich Reinsurance Co.'s Management Board, on the risks dealt with by the insurers; Revelation from Ronald Young, president...
- International Association Of Insurance Supervisors Announces Re-election of Aguilera-Verduzco. // Insurance Advocate;10/21/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 40, p32
Reports the re-election of Manuel Aguilera-Verduzco and Tom Karp as chairman and vice-chairman respectively at the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) in Switzerland. Career highlights of Karp and Aguilera-Verduzco; Historical background of IAIS; Alliances of IAIS with...
- SSSI Events: The Year Ahead. // Position Magazine;Feb/Mar2011, Issue 51, p33
The article offers information on several planned activities of Surveying & Spatial Sciences Institue (SSSI) in Australia for the year 2011 which include the "NT Spatial Conference," and the International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) conference.
- Let's never meet again. Fisher, Leo D'Angelo // BRW;4/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p39
The article offers the author's insights on how to effectively hold meetings that will bring some benefits to the organizations involved.
- IFA Battersby takes over as LIA president. Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;5/8/2003, p7
Reports on executive changes at the Life Insurance Association (LIA) in Great Britain. Appointment of Jonathan Battersby as president; LIA head of public affairs; Vice president of LIA.
- Message from Karyn Rizzo, VP, Education. Rizzo, Karyn // Financial & Insurance Meetings;May/Jun2006, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p41
The article highlights the important part played by the Financial and Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) in the growth of the financial and insurance services conference planning industry in the U.S. in May 2006. The objectives of the FICP are presented. An education committee formed by FICP...
- Financial & Insurance Conference Planners. Wolfe, James // Financial & Insurance Meetings;May/Jun2006, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p42
The article provides an update on the activities of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) in the U.S. in 2006. Some of the changes made to the FICP Summer Education Forum will include an upgraded education program suitable for all levels of meeting planners. An increase in FICP...
- We Hear You. Baraban, Regina // Insurance Conference Planner;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p10
Discusses the results of a survey regarding insurance conducted among members of the Insurance Conference Planners Association in the U.S., as of January 2005. Views of respondents on the importance of having a full-service spa for incentive meetings; Role of procurement in the insurance...