- Family Chronicle is Changing Its Name! Zapletal, Edward // Family Chronicle;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p3
The article discusses various issues related to the journal's decision to change its name starting in the March/April 2015 issue including its implications to subscribers.
- An old friend takes on new name. Penchoff, Jack // State Government News;Mar2004, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p4
Discusses the change in the name of the "State Government News" magazine to "State News" starting April 2004. List of other changes in the periodical since January 2004; Significance of the name change; Information on the needs of the readers of "State Government News."
- Making the Modern. McFadden, Margaret H. // NWSA Journal;Fall2003, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p5
Provides an overview of the contents of the September 2003 issue of "NWSA Journal." Highlights of the September 2003 Modernists Studies Association Conference held in Birmingham, England; Sessions that have modernism themes dealing with gender; Rationale behind the publication of review essays...
- Whatsamatter with `romantic'? Anderson, Veronica; Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;5/15/95, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p8
Reports that `Victorian Sampler' magazine has changed its name to `Romantic Homes'. Bias in favor of women in name change.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;5/5/1962, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p36
An excerpt from a report about the changing of the name of the British magazine "Public Works & Much Shifter" to "Muckshifter & Bulk Handler" is presented.
- Cover Page. // Saturday Evening Post;6/15/1940, Vol. 212 Issue 51, preceding p1
Presents the cover page of the June 15, 1940 issue of the "Saturday Evening Post."
- LAUNCHES. // Circulation Management;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p38
Introduces several periodicals that will be launched in the U.S. in 2006 and in 2007. "Franchise Market"; "Shattered"; "DASH"; "ShopSmart."
- New Column to Debut in January. Bradley, Gwendolyn // Academe;Nov2004, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p5
Presents information on the debut of a column of "Academe" magazine entitled Faculty Forum in the U.S. in the January-February 2005 issue. Purpose of the column; Factors to consider when contributing articles to the members' column; Criteria for the evaluation of submissions; Word limit of the...
- SERIALS SIG COLUMN. Postlethwaite, Bonnie; De Luise, Alexandra; Feld, Norma // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Oct1982, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p145
Presents updates on serial publications in the U.S. as of October 1982. Delayed publications; Publication of "Filmmaker's Monthly" by "The Archive"; New titles.