- FAMILY LITERACY. // NEA Today;Oct2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p47
Offers ideas on starting a Family Literacy Center. Sources of information.
- Don't take anything off that table. Buckel, Bob // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/9/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p2
The article discusses the importance of public information that we could grasp from television, radio, internet and newspaper and compares it with osmosis.
- Worldwide Multi-Lingual Information Literacy Resources. Horton. Jr., Forest Woody // IASL Newsletter;Jul2012, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p9
An excerpt from the report "Worldwide Multi-Lingual Information Literacy Resources" from UNESCO is presented.
- Information Literacy. // Computers in Libraries;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p28
The article presents a list of resources on information literacy, including academic institutions and articles, blogs, and other websites.
- Health Literacy. // Oncology Nurse-APN/PA;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p21
No abstract available.
- Connected Library. Millan, Julie // Teaching Librarian;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information on the online Financial Literacy Resource Guides for Grades 4 to 8 and 9 to 12 launched by the Ontario Ministry of Education in September 2011.
- The game's afoot. Hopkinson, Andy // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;5/4/2010, p26
In this article, the author discusses the significance of a free World Cup resource, developed by the National Literacy Trust, children's author Tom Palmer, and the Football Association, which is a toolkit for literacy professionals in England.
- Publications. // Literacy Today;Sep2002, Issue 32, p30
Lists information resources available focusing on the promotion of literacy. Bridges for literacy booklet; Making the most of speaking and listening in the primary school; Implementation in primary schools and effect on literacy. INSET: Book Review.
- Abstracts. // Teacher Librarian;Jun2000, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p66
Presents several abstracts of studies conducted regarding the teaching of electronic information literacy and information skills instruction. `Constructing Mental Model Paradigms for Teaching Electronic Resource,' by Julie Tallman and Lyn Henderson; `Evaluating Information: An Information...