- Characterization of the coefficient of thermal expansion and its effect on the performance of Portland cement concrete pavements. Chung, Yoonseok; Shin, Hak-Chul // Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering;Feb2011, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p175
The coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) of concrete is considered to be an important design parameter to predict Portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement performance in mechanistic-empirical pavement design guide (MEPDG). This study measured CTE values of concrete specimens having various...
- The Value of Content. // Network World;9/10/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p24
Focuses on the Content Transformation Engine (CTE) 1400 Series from Cisco. Features of the Cisco CTE; Accessibility of services; Impact of the Cisco CTE on the business arena.
- Beyond the 'V' Word. Loschert, Kristen // NEA Today;Apr2002, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p8
Focuses on career and technical education (CTE) or vocational education in the U.S. Impact of changes in the workplace on CTE programs; Benefits of CTE; Projection on available jobs in 2001 and 2010; Prospects facing CTE.
- Reassure CTE patients that they will never be totally bald. Bowser, Andrew // Dermatology Times;May97, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p56
Discusses a hair loss condition known as chronic telogen effluvium (CTE). Diagnosis of CTE; Information about androgenetic alopecia; Difference between CTE and androgenetic alopecia; Therapy for CTE.
- An Assessment of CTE Programs in Rural School District based on Carl Perkins Academic Standards and Placement Identifiers. Snow, Annie; Okojie, Mabel C. P. O. // International Journal of Vocational Education & Training;2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p5
This study was used to examine if career and technical education (CTE) programs implemented in a county district high schools met the requirements of Carl Perkins' indicators for successful CTE programs. The population of the study was made up 140 CTE students and 245 regular high schools...
- Craig Taylor Equipment Co. Distributes Construction Equipment. // Alaska Business Monthly;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p6
Reports the selection of Craig Taylor Equipment (CTE) Co. as the construction equipments distributor of Komatsu America International Co. in Alaska. History of CTE; Enumeration of CTE offices; Kinds of equipments marketed by Komatsu.
- The Role of the Administration in the Policy Making Process. Driscoll, Christin M. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Jan2004, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on developments related to government policies affecting career and technical education (CTE) in the U.S. Role of the U.S. government in the CTE policy development; Advocacy tips for CTE advocates.
- Building a Coalition. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Oct2011, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p12
The article offers suggestions on the creation of coalition for career and technical education (CTE) in the U.S. including holding a legislative training session for CTE advocacy, explaining how CTE will impact the community and reaching out businesses and parents.
- BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS WITH LOCAL MEDIA. Kidwal, Sabrina // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p46
The article offers tips for career and technical education (CTE) advocates on how to improve the image of CTE through outreach to the media. CTE advocates must educate and build relationships with their local media. They can hold an editorial board meeting with their local newspapers to discuss...
- Annual CTE Support Fund Auction. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p58
The article reports on the third annual silent auction by the Career and Technical Education (CTE) Support Fund at the 2007 Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. The proceeds from the auction will go to the CTE Support Fund. The auction is important to advance the cause of CTE which includes...