- CEMs Flock to N. Ireland. Evans, Ivor // Electronic News;07/19/99, Vol. 45 Issue 29, p40
Reports on the growth of Northern Ireland. Influence of the outsourcing trends on the growth; Investments made by contract electronics manufacturers; Investments in design and development of facilities.
- Northern Ireland's green pastures. // Management Today;Jul94, p26
Reports on the popularity of Northern Ireland as a business location for leading corporations. Number of overseas jobs promoted by the Industrial Development Board during the financial year ending 31 March 1994; World's best-known companies that chose Northern Ireland as a manufacturing...
- IRELAND TOPS SUPERGROWTH LIST - GRANT THORNTON. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2005, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p96
Reports that Ireland tops the list of Eurozone countries with the highest proportion of super growth companies according to the Grant Thornton International Super Growth Index 2005. Characteristics of a super growth company; Implications of the result for country's economic policy; Demonstration...
- The Irish jobs market. Garvey, Anthony // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/27/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4265, p84
Reports on the continued growth of the hospitality sector in Ireland. Examples of multinational companies in the sector; Benefits of hotel development to jobseekers; Factors attributed to the appeal of Ireland to foreign workers.
- U.S. companies select Dublin as European domicile. Ladbury, Adrian // Business Insurance;4/18/94, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p77
Reports on the growth of the captive insurance industry in Dublin, Ireland. Total number of captives; Percentage of American corporations; Direct writing of coverage for all subsidiaries in the European Union.
- IRISH EXPORTERS AMONGST THE MOST OPTIMISTIC IN THE WORLD. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2011, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p87
The article reports on the findings of the global survey, The Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR), that indicate that Irish businesses rank second in the world regarding optimism for exports in 2011.
- The Celtic Tiger. Woodward, Simon // Lawyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 34, pIR9
Focuses on the economic conditions in Ireland in 2002. Effective macroeconomic policies; Gross domestic product growth levels; Business sector performance; Other economic indicators.
- Irish Business Sentiment Improving. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2014, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p84
The article reports on the improvement in business activity in Ireland in 2014, as reflected in the strong level of the KBC Bank Ireland/Chartered Accountants Ireland Business Sentiment Index.
- Galway, Ireland. Le Beau, Christina // Crain's Chicago Business;10/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p42
The article presents information on the economic relations between Galway, Ireland and Chicago, Illinois. Bill Gainer, chairman of the Galway committee for Chicago Sister Cities, says that the Ireland being a strong economy, there is a lot to deal with. Various companies are investing in Chicago...