Keeping the innovations coming
- Low Rider. // Truck & Driver;Jun2005, p22
This article presents a photograph of a truck used in roadworks. It is informed that the truck belongs to Stafford-based Carnell Contractors, a civil-engineering firm which tries to reduce the environmental impact of roadworks.
- Metalworking Is Rocket Science. Mullally, John // MAN: Modern Applications News;Mar2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p6
Reports on achievements in technology. Persons attributed to the development of technology; Products produced by companies; Advances in technology.
- Dealing with disruptive imaging. Wilson, Andy // Vision Systems Design;Jun2005, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p60
Focuses on disruptive technology. Impact of disruptive technology on companies; Effect of early stages of development of disruptive technologies on products; Significance of investment in technology development.
- Where to Buy Information Systems and Services. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2000, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p70
Lists several business enterprises offering information technology systems and services for the commercial vehicle industry in the United States. Includes Abbott Enterprises Inc., Air-Weigh Scales and All About Computers; Business location; Contact information; Categories of company products.
- BETTING ON A RUSSIAN REVIVAL. Panchak, Patricia; Feller, Gordon // Industry Week/IW;Sep2002, Vol. 251 Issue 8, p56
Reports on the investment of U.S. companies in Russia as of September 2002. Forecasts on investments in information technology; Reasons for the decision of U.S. companies to invest in Russia; Number of commercial vehicles sold in Russia.
- Solidify Startup Success. Stansfield, Timothy C.; Longenecker, Clinton O. // Industrial Management;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p24
Provides tips for business enterprises in conducting a successful product launch. Review on the material flow in production design; Collaboration with industrial engineers in the design process; Inventory designing in the production system.
- News bites. // Drug Store News;11/17/97, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p59
Focuses on several developments concerning the general merchandise segment as of November 17, 1997. Includes Dyno Merchandise's acquisition of International Rainwear; Fuji Photo Film USA's redesign of its videotapes; Gibson Greetings' launch of a line of innovative craft kits for children;...
- THE VERANDA SOURCEBOOK. // Veranda;May/Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p171
The article offers information on products and firms mentioned in this issue of the journal.
- Merchandise. // Catalog Age;Oct98, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p77
Presents information on the availability of merchandise by various business enterprises. Details on the bird baths line from the Winged Aquatics company; Information on knitted handbags designed by London, England-based artisan Jo Sheffield; In-depth look at decorative cutting boards from the...