In search of your overlooked legacy
- Road ahead. // Beverage World;Nov94, Vol. 113 Issue 1579, p79
Presents technological innovations on trucks and trailers in the United States. Includes Freightliner's engine/transmission combination on its Business Class FL 106; Ford's 1995 F-Series family of medium-duty trucks with gasoline or diesel engines; Ordering of Kenworth's medium-duty Class 7...
- Big rig sales rolling along. Plumb, Stphen E. // Ward's Auto World;Nov93, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p57
Examines the market standing of the heavy-duty Class 8 truck. The truck as the largest sleeper in the market; 30 percent storage capacity than the Aerodyne. INSET: Navistar updates plant..
- To realize more fuel-efficient trailers, technology envelope must be pushed. Sommerstorfer, Henry // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p5
A letter to the editor is presented about how innovations can help boost the trailer industry's sales and performance.
- Ravens Expands Trailer Line and Introduces New Securement System. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p37
Reports on the innovations introduced by Ravens Inc. at the 2001 Mid-America Trucking Show. Kaptive Hook Tie-Down System; Features of its redesigned Magnum aluminum flatbed trailer; Description of its redesigned drop deck trailers.
- Greate Dane shows high technology Super Seal reefer. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p30
Features the Super Seal XLT high technology refrigerated trailer from Great Dane launched at the Mid-America Trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky. Key features; Specification of the insulation and communication system of the trailer; Available models.
- Sustainability And Safety Drive Multi-Temp Trailer Trends. Schafer, Elise // Food Logistics;Oct2010, Issue 125, p40
The article looks at upcoming trends and developments to watch out for in multi-temperature trailer and reefer models to be introduced in 2011. It asserts the fact that the improvements and innovations are the trailer manufacturers' response to their customers' wish to adopt greener or more...
- HighwayMaster to introduce Trackware. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;Aug99, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p80
Provides information on the untethered trailer tracking system TrackWare from HighwayMaster company. Features of the system; Price.
- SOMERSSET SHOWCASE. // Truck & Driver;Sep2010, p28
Photographs of several truck trailers exhibited at the Truckfest South West including the WUJJZ, AA AXE, and SS07 NFX.
- Beauty at any scale. // Overdrive;Aug2011, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p15
Photographs of several truck trailers are presented including the Lonestar trailer, the 2008 Kenworth W900L sheep trailer, and the 1985 Peterbilt 359 truck.