Alas, tills did not jingle all the way at HoF
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p3
Presents news briefs pertaining to the furniture manufacturing and retail industries in Great Britain, as of February 2, 2001. British Shops and Stores Association's holding of a retailing course for managers; Opening of a store in Surrey, England, by House of Fraser PLC; Kitchen Specialists...
- Kingfisher falls while M&S rises. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Reports on the performance of various furniture retailers in the stock market in Great Britain. Amount of pre-tax loss of the House of Fraser PLC; Percentage of decrease in share price for Marks & Spencer Group PLC; Increase in margins for leather furniture.
- Sales jump at HoF. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p5
Reports the increase in the sales of the department store chain House of Fraser PLC in Great Britain.
- Christmas cheer is thin on the ground. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p4
Reports on the share bid of the furniture company House of Fraser from entrepreneur Tom Hunter. Details on the trading record of the firm; Increase of pre-tax loss of the company for six month operation; Prediction of stock market analysts on the operation of the firm.
- Select Content for HoF. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p4
Reports on the list of furniture retailers joining the Content by Conran show in Great Britain. Expansion plans of House of Fraser PLC; Floorspace allocations; Benefits of the show for the industry.
- House of Fraser sets a brand new approach. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p5
Reports on the House of Fraser's range of furniture for autumn/winter 2003. Plan of the chain to focus on the contemporary in its drive to be the best at brands; Upholstery from Vissers and Trend; Sales growth experienced by the company.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2011, Issue 5750, p11
The article presents news briefs on the furniture industry, including those on Ellis Furniture, supplier Arthur Brett, and House of Fraser.
- Entering a 1940s House.... // Marketing Week;1/25/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p63
Relates experience in buying a gift voucher at the Hose of Fraser Gifts Department store in Great Britain. Criticisms on the quality of service rendered by the store; Efficacy of the Web site of the store; Recommendations for the improvement of the store.
- No more Content at House of Fraser. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p3
The article reports on the end of House of Fraser PLC's alliance with Content by Conran. When Damien Walton took over as head of furniture at House of Fraser, the furniture offering disappeared from its shopfloor. According to Walton, the brand failed because the offering was too contemporary...