A Look Back and Ahead
- Let Me Hear It! Fultz, John // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Mar2003, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p6
Calls for contribution of opinions, suggestions, thoughts, and commentary about the trade publication 'Reeves Journal.' Importance of readers views in deciding the articles popularity; Success of t he publication of the journal; Author's view about people involved in the publication of the journal.
- NEW BUSINESS. Marsh, Harriet // Campaign;3/16/2001, Issue 11, p37
Focuses on the emergence of a genre of business magazines called 'new economy magazines' in Great Britain. Dominance of two domestic version of U.S. magazine titles 'The Industry Standard, Europe' and 'Business 2.0'; Rivalry with the Netherlands-based 'Tornado-Insider.com'; Overview of other...
- Standards digest. // CA Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p23
No abstract available.
- Crain's covers workplace issues in Web feature. // Crain's New York Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p18
No abstract available.
- Reporting tumultuous times. Versi, Anver // African Business;Jan2000, Issue 250, p8
Editorial. Marks the 250th issue of the periodical `African Business.' Founding in 1966; Appreciation for publisher; Africa's emergence into independence; Growth of the journal into an internationally respected pan-African publication.
- Tough times for trades. Gremillion, Jeff // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/20/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p62
Focuses on the major setback suffered by the business-to-business publishing industry in the United States due to lack of growth in advertising revenue. Causes of the sagging revenues; Significance of the strong trade-show industry in providing a source of revenue for the business press; Impact...
- The Economist: Still Rattling Cages. Quarrels, Ellsworth // Across the Board;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p9
Praises the business magazine `The Economist.' Information on the stories featured by the magazine; Difference of the magazine's obituary section from other obituaries; Criticism on the magazine.
- The Road To Business Week: Connecting With Business Editors. Ivey, Mark // Public Relations Tactics;Dec2002, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p17
Disproves several myths about editors of business magazines. Business magazines seen as trade publications; Inability of small companies to break into business publications; Concerns of business editors; Tips for public relations professionals on how to deal with business editors.
- Striving to Achieve Excellence. Mahoney, Sean // Business NH Magazine;May2005, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p7
Presents editorial notes for the May 2005 issue of "Business NH Magazine." Parent company Millyard Communications' acquisition of three publications which should serve as resources in the New Hampshire and Northern New England business community; Acquired publication titles, namely "Interface...