Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease: symptoms, erosions, and Barrett's what is the in interplay?
- PERIODICAL ARTICLES AND PAMPHLETS. // Exceptional Children;Oct1956, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p42
A list of periodical articles and pamphlets on various impairments and diseases is presented.
- Developments in Recovery for Fear of Future Disease. // Defense Counsel Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p393
Presents an excerpt from the article `Developments in Recovery for Fear of Future Disease,' by Jeffrey J. Christovich and Michaela L. Sozio, which appeared in the April 2000 issue of the `Product Liability Committee' newsletter, discussing fear of future disease.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;3/28/1959, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p84
An excerpt from the "American" is presented.
- familial Mediterranean fever. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p846
An encyclopedia entry for "familial Mediterranean fever" is presented.
- Editor's note. Sudhir Srivastava // Disease Markers;2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
Presents a remark from the editor of 'Disease Markers.' Benefits of disease-specific research.
- A positive attitude. // Newsweek;3/14/1994, Vol. 123 Issue 11, p66
Announces the debut of the magazine `POZ' on March 15, 1994. The magazine's philosophy on being HIV-positive; Comment by publisher Sean Strub on how AIDS will be covered; Highlights of first issue.
- FAMILIAL MEDITERRANEAN FEVER. Eisenstadt, H. B. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1959, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p651
Presents an abstract of the study "Familial Mediterranean Fever," by Harry Heller, Ezra Sohar and Libby Sherf, published in the July 1958 issue of the "Archives of Internal Medicine."
- Table of Contents. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;Apr2013, Vol. 56 Issue 7, pNP
The table of contents for the April 1, 2013 issue of the periodical is presented.
- Foreword: Integrated plant disease management. Jeger, Michael; Clara, Maria; Phillips, Alan; Walters, Dale; Boonekamp, Piet // European Journal of Plant Pathology;May2012, Vol. 133 Issue 1, p1
A foreword to the February 2012 issue of the journal "European Journal of Plant Pathology" is presented.