- Top Time Traps and How to Overcome Them. Lee, Katherine spencer // Certification Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p12
Offers time management tips for information technology professionals. Importance of having a system for prioritizing incoming e-mails; Postponement of low-priority projects; Need to know the agenda of a meeting before attending.
- GOT E-MAIL? // CDS Review;May/Jun2006, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p1
This article presents information on the reasons of the Member Services department of the Chicago Dental Society (CDS) for asking members to update their personal contact information by adding their electronic mail addresses. CDS uses electronic mail systems to communicate with its members...
- Time Management Tricks that Work. Omar, Salim // CPA Journal;Feb2013, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p16
The author offers time management suggestions for certified public accountants (CPAs). One suggestion is that CPAs should not answer phone calls right away. Instead, an administrative team should be the one to screen the calls. CPAs should also advise clients to use the e-mail if they need a...
- Principles of Task Management. Schorr, Ben M. // GPSolo;Jun2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p10
The article discusses the concepts of task management for a lawyer and offers information on tools which can perform those tasks. Several to-do tasks can be added to a tasks list using Microsoft Outlook 2007. One can drag and drop the received e-mail item to the calendar and a new calendar item...
- 8 STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO BETTER MANAGE YOUR INBOX. Wilkins, Jesse // Infonomics;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p19
The article provides information on how to manage effectively one's inbox. It advises to close email clients to avoid distractions whenever messages comes in as well as having specific times in checking emails. Time management should also be learn by touching each message only once, after...
- How to stay informed while avoiding the Attention Crash. Rubel, Steve // Advertising Age;5/5/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 18, p48
The author offers advice on personal information management for busy executives. Means of managing electronic mail traffic are suggested. Audio books are recommended for business travel. Web search engines and their related applications are seen as invaluable.
- 'Free' emails can cost a fortune if the messages aren't efficient. Ashton, Robert // Precision Marketing;5/28/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p14
Comments on how to maximize the use of electronic mail messages. Necessity of making emails efficient; Costs related to emails; Points to avoid in email management.
- E.TR@DER. // Fund Strategy;12/4/2006, p30
Several e-mails to the editor are presented including an e-mail about asking advise regarding a broken relationship. Another e-mail about asking thanks for enjoying a Friday night conversation. An e-mail about the discussion of private equity funds in the retail market and another asking for a...
- Edit Your Email. Dumaine, Deborah // Personal Excellence Essentials;Oct2004, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p12
Presents guides on how to write a message that readers want to read and one that drives action in record time. Importance of planning the electronic mail messages; Strategies for drafting the electronic mail messages; Importance of proofreading before sending the electronic mail message.