- Caldor said talking with Kohl's, Target over purchase of leases. Seckler, Valerie; Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/14/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p19
Reports on Caldor Corp.'s entry into talks with Kohl's Corp. and Target in a bid to unload leases on 30 to 40 of its sites in the United States. Possible liquidation of Caldor Corp.; Number of sites targeted by Kohl's; Markets in which Caldor operates; Financial performance of Caldor in 1998.
- Quiksilver, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Quiksilver, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Mar2012, p1
A business analysis of Quiksilver Inc., one of the leading outdoor sports lifestyle companies, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include strong distribution network. Weaknesses include its high debt burden....
- Quiksilver Buys Rossignol. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Apr2005, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the acquisition of Skis Rossignol SA by Quicksilver Inc. Details of the acquisition agreement; Information on both sports apparel retailers; Significance of the acquisition to Quicksilver.
- REIAILER NEWS. Nolan, Kelly // DSN Retailing Today;3/13/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p18
The article presents news briefs related to the women's wear retail industry in the United States. Limited Brands Inc. is planning to open freestanding stores for its Pink casual clothing line. Kohl's Corp. signed a licensed agreement with Quiksilver Inc., which gives them the exclusive rights...
- Target to buy 2 former Kohl's sites. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/16/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 51, p24
Reports on the plan of Target, the discount division of Dayton Hudson, to purchase two former Kohl's Corp. locations near Detroit, Michigan. Closure of stores in Harper Woods.
- Target buys 2 Kohl's units for Detroit sites. // Discount Store News;4/3/95, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p2
Reports on Target's purchase of two units in Detroit, Michigan from Kohl's department store chain.
- Robert B. Mcknight Jr. // Orange County Business Journal;05/31/99, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p26
Profiles Robert B. McKnight, chairman and chief executive officer of sportswear firm Quiksilver Inc. Overview of the company's business; Educational attainment; Civil involvement.
- Quiksilver, Inc. // Quiksilver, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Quiksilver, Inc is presented.
- MARKET WATCH. // DSN Retailing Today;5/23/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on recent developments in retail trade, as of May 23, 2005. Yahoo! Inc. is introducing Yahoo Music Unlimited, an online music subscription service that will enable consumers to download songs onto their MP3 players for $6.99 per month or a $60 annual fee, undercutting the...