- 1998: Food spending up 7.3%, total meals rise 4%. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p87
Reports on the results of the 1998 survey conducted by `FoodService Director' on corporate spending on foodservices. Increase in the average sales at top corporate dining units; Increase in food purchases; Details on the foodservices of various companies.
- April Bechel, R.D. // FoodService Director;10/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p34
The article presents an interview with April Bechel, director of food and nutrition services at Hastings Independent School District (ISD) in Minnesota and one of the nominees in the Under 30 list of the journal "FoodService Director" who discusses her accomplishments, her career, and her...
- Jasmine Williams. // FoodService Director;10/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p34
The article presents an interview with Jasmine Williams, catering manager of Bank of America (Compass Group) and one of the nominees in the Under 30 list of the journal "FoodService Director" who discusses her accomplishments, her career, and her rewarding moment in the food industry.
- JAMES POND: FSD appoints executive editor. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p2
States that James Pond has joined the staff of the periodical `FoodService Director' as executive editor. Career background of Pond in several foodservice publications; Qualifications of Pond; Pond's career in publishing at the Research Institute of America.
- 20 Years of FSD's Compensation Study. // FoodService Director;12/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the comparison made by the publication "FoodService Director" between compensation in 2011 and 1991 through its Compensation Study. The study examined the salaries for operators in different non-commercial segments. It was reported that salaries in the hospital segment...
- Our brand. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the FoodService Director, which was introduced at the National Restaurant Show in Chicago. Mention of FoodService Director's celebration as the newspaper of non-commercial foodservice; Indepth look at FoodService Director.
- FSD Launches New Website. // FoodService Director;2/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article announces the launching by "FoodService Director" of its redesigned website FoodServiceDirector.com for operations in all non-commercial market segments.
- Foodcapsule: Today's top salad entrees. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p16
Presents a survey on preference of salad entrees as surveyed in hospital, nursing homes, colleges, schools and others by FoodService Director Center-of-the-Plate Survey. Reason why the basic salads become one of the most profitable main course items on the average menu; Ranking of tuna on all...
- Want to know what's coming next? // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p2
Presents information on issues which will appear on the Web site of `FoodService Director' magazine in March, 1998. Web site address; Contents of the Trends and Statistics section; Contact for direct electronic mail contact.